Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DA5ID
    • Dec 2014

Spider-man now available on iOS zen

The spider man table is now available to download in the zen pinball app. Previously it was only available in the standalone marvel app due to weird licensing issues. So thank you for sorting that out. I was kind of hoping that my previously purchased spider man table from the marvel app would transfer to the zen app, but it looks like I bought the table twice for the same OS.

It's ok - worth it!!!!
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DA5ID
    The spider man table is now available to download in the zen pinball app. Previously it was only available in the standalone marvel app due to weird licensing issues. So thank you for sorting that out. I was kind of hoping that my previously purchased spider man table from the marvel app would transfer to the zen app, but it looks like I bought the table twice for the same OS.

It's ok - worth it!!!!
    So glad we were able to make it happen - enjoy!

Comment

• Jerutix
      • Jun 2013

Awesome! Guess it's time to migrate back over to the big Zen app. I haven't used it since you moved things into brand folders, so I'm excited to check out the changes and the Iron & Steel tables.

Question: Is there any progress on a solution for achievements for the big Zen app? One thing I like about the Marvel Pinball app is three achievements for every table, plus it shows which achievements I have on the table selection page. I know you've run out of points on Game Center, but is there any chance of getting achievements in the app that aren't tied to Game Center?

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• StewAtTheU
        • Aug 2013

Nice to see this table on the main zen app. I guess all the licencing issues must have cleared up once Sony allowed Spiderman to appear in Civil War.

Now we just need Plants vs. Zombies on IOS.

Comment

• hillie16
          • Oct 2012

Then....a PUNISHER table!
          1BadPony on OpenFeint
          hillie16 on Game Center

Comment

• milessmith
            Banned
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by DA5ID

It's ok - worth it!!!!
            but for me it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Comment

• Chili
              Community Representative
              • Mar 2018

Hey milessmith! We know about this issue, my colleagues are currently trying to solve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comment

Working...