X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Hello and Welcome!

If you are new to the Zen Studios forums - Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here. I just wanted to post a note to say that I am here to answer questions and offer help, so feel free to ask if you need help or send me a message if you need something. We have also updated our forum rules, so before posting please take a look. These essentially just say to be respectful of others, don't cheat, don't harass. Pretty basic stuff but please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks and have fun!

Barbie
  • Mortedartius
    • May 2016

Hi Barbie

I did post a thread but did not get a decent answer and have generally looked around, but cannot seem to get some decent knowledge on what I need to know. So I thought I would go to the source so to speak. I have FX3 on pc and cannot seem to figure out how to use the wizard powers (specifically on Skyrim as I haven't got far on others). I have maxed out all challenges, though on Wizard powers it says I am still on lvl 1, so I assume I can level the wizard power more, but I am unsure how to do it. Also the control on PC to actually use the wizard power. If could find this out I would enjoy the pinball a lot more, as I am scoring on Skyrim pretty well now (200 mill) and I need the knowledge to go that bit further. Mind you, uninstalled normal games so I wouldn't spend so much time playing games and thought I wouldn't spend so much time on pinball, but have become a little bit obsessed with Skyrim!

Love your pinballs! Just like the real thing! apart from the cigarette smoke, the grotty floors, the irate deli owner, dealing pot out the front of the shop, my mate putting his knee into the pinball front panel when the ball drains, shooting the DEATH STAR with one second to go (still a major achievement in my life), arrr those were the days! (do you have that on the VR version), sorry got a bit distracted. Hope you can help.

Comment

• WebFuh
      Pinball Fan
      • Oct 2018

Hello and Welcome

Looks lovely and clean. Welcome. Look forward to meeting you, we have a little gathering this weekend as it happens.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ellysaperry98
        Pinball Fan
        • May 2023

Trusted since 2010, we realize that every client has a diverse set of concerns and requirements. As the leading mobile app development company, Quytech provides companies to hire mobile app developer India to save time and cut down unnecessary recruitment costs. Our experienced developers create a flawless user interface to allow users to experience enhanced features including various phone assets such as 3D touch, touch ID, powerful UI and UX, app thinning, and permission to access phone assets.

Comment

• canseo
          Pinball Fan
          • Apr 2023

hello guys
          i write article and give you the best seo services and web design call me +989033012748
          my website:canseo.ir
          insta: @canseo.ir
          I live in Iran and the dollar is very valuable here, so I will provide you with the lowest price. For example, I will write a 1200-word article for $1!
          Website design for $300 to $3000. Have the best website.
          SEO services with 300 to 3000 dollars​​

Comment

• Mars
            Pinball Fan
            • May 2023

World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. It was first released in 2004 and has since become one of the most popular and influential MMORPGs in the world. You can explore the game with variety of different servers. Exploring WoW private servers can be an intriguing experience for players seeking alternative gameplay options​

Comment

Working...