Thread: Marvelís Avengers: Age of Ultron Pinball

Default Marvelís Avengers: Age of Ultron Pinball

Avengers Assemble! Announcing Marvelís Avengers: Age of Ultron Pinball coming later this month! Check out the Zen blog for more details.

Trailer coming soon!

Well, this is cool. Your new table is on IGN! <thumbs up>

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/...-pinball-table
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

The current Avengers table is one of my favorites and I live the whole franchise so must have for me (but I get all tables anyway).
    Looking forward to this one.

had to download through the main xbox live menu system again. In game interface didn't automatically update with the table.

Guess this is a bug with the new menu interface system or something? because ever since the Venom table and the title update hit, i've had to re download any table through the console menus.

Fun table so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    had to download through the main xbox live menu system again. In game interface didn't automatically update with the table.

Guess this is a bug with the new menu interface system or something? because ever since the Venom table and the title update hit, i've had to re download any table through the console menus.

Fun table so far.
    It's not a bug, just the way updates are handled. Takes a day for the icon to pop, the first day you have to find the table on the marketplace rather than in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It's not a bug, just the way updates are handled. Takes a day for the icon to pop, the first day you have to find the table on the marketplace rather than in-game.
    ah okay.

Because my credit card got hacked and my PayPal account is dead, I could only try the trial version. The first ball drained out the lower right outlane in about ten seconds(Wild West Rampage flashbacks) and the trial was over. Continuing after the trial end message, the second ball drainoed down the same right outlane and now the trial game is frozen, "AL LIMIT REACHED" displayed in upper left corner. Hard reset of Xbox 360 console required.

uNF!

i barely clawed my way past 100 million

I'm starting to think I should mess with the sensitivities of the flippers due to how fast the table plays on the hard difficulty. Loving the speed overall of that difficulty, makes everything frantic.

Here's a little hint, the 10 way ramp combo is probably the easiest extra ball to achieve (well so far for me). Do this in the prologue. I don't even bother playing the rest of the game unless I get that extra ball during the prologue.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo613 View Post
    Because my credit card got hacked and my PayPal account is dead, I could only try the trial version. The first ball drained out the lower right outlane in about ten seconds(Wild West Rampage flashbacks) and the trial was over. Continuing after the trial end message, the second ball drainoed down the same right outlane and now the trial game is frozen, "AL LIMIT REACHED" displayed in upper left corner. Hard reset of Xbox 360 console required.
    Same here (the freeze, not the hack). Was going to report it on the bug sticky, but since it's already cited here, I'll just chime in to say it's not a unique issue.

Nice table!
    Got up to 109million now, playing on hard. Still loads of things to find and figure out.

Bug:
    On occasions the ball or balls will get stuck behind the spinner (in the lane on the right, not the center one).
    A nudge with the stick will set them free, but I don't think it is a "feature" so might as well report it.

We have been playing this table a lot. Found a freak event:

It is possible the use the top flipper on the right to shoot the ball off the horizontal ramp so hard it lands behind the blue (mirrored J shaped) lane the runs on the left side of the table. When it lands there, it is stuck as it is in fact outside the paying area.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    We have been playing this table a lot. Found a freak event:

It is possible the use the top flipper on the right to shoot the ball off the horizontal ramp so hard it lands behind the blue (mirrored J shaped) lane the runs on the left side of the table. When it lands there, it is stuck as it is in fact outside the paying area.
    Oh dude you should of recorded it.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Oh dude you should of recorded it.
    Yeah, I wanted to take a picture at least. But my dad was playing as the whole family plays the game.
    I was watching when it happened. My dad was like, WTF! is this, frustrated and restarted the game before I could even say a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to take a picture at least. But my dad was playing as the whole family plays the game.
    I was watching when it happened. My dad was like, WTF! is this, frustrated and restarted the game before I could even say a thing.
    Next time in this case you can just wait 7-10 seconds and the ball will reset automatically.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Exclamation Multipliers?

How is it I've completed the Wizard Mode yet I haven't a clue how to raise the Multipliers? Anybody know what's the deal.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    How is it I've completed the Wizard Mode yet I haven't a clue how to raise the Multipliers? Anybody know what's the deal.
    yea that confused the hell out of me as well.

I believe you have to do all the "Assemble" hurry up modes. Because whenever I complete one, the multiplier goes up. Sadly, only got it up to 4x. You don't get very much time on the hard mode, it's almost a 1 and done type of shot with how quick that time limit is.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Next time in this case you can just wait 7-10 seconds and the ball will reset automatically.
    Thanks for your reply! If we manage to do this again we will try this.

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo613 View Post
    Apparently, this problem is only with the trial version. I purchased the full game and have had no issues.

It's hard to get a high score on this table, but it's not because half the balls drain down the lower outlanes like Wild West Rampage. It's a challenging table overall and very entertaining to play.

Default What constitutes the "difficulty" exactly?

I am no expert but have been playing for about a year. I know messing with the tables in the operator's menu blocks leaderboards, but this new table with the "difficulty" setting... this setting alone has no effect on the boards right?

Also, what factors change on the table based on the selection of a particular difficulty level? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    I am no expert but have been playing for about a year. I know messing with the tables in the operator's menu blocks leaderboards, but this new table with the "difficulty" setting... this setting alone has no effect on the boards right?

Also, what factors change on the table based on the selection of a particular difficulty level? Thank you.
    The difficulty setting has no effect on the leaderboards, the increased difficulty results in everything worth higher scoring values. However the playfield incline is higher meaning the ball travels faster so you need to have faster reaction times to keep the ball in play, and the timer to complete modes is much shorter meaning you have to be deadly accurate where you are shooting.

Risk vs reward