Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psxfan
    • Apr 2015

Games freezes at main title screen

The game freezes up on the very first title screen, can't get in to the game...testing on a Google/Nexus 7 Tried restarting my device, then I just get a black screen when I try to open the game...On third try the game finally opened and I am playing the first levels now.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by psxfan
    The game freezes up on the very first title screen, can't get in to the game...testing on a Google/Nexus 7 Tried restarting my device, then I just get a black screen when I try to open the game...On third try the game finally opened and I am playing the first levels now.
    Everything working okay now? Let me know if you still have trouble

Comment

• VicFuh
      • Sep 2019

Games freezes at main title screen

ok i uninstalled and downoaded fresh files 3 different times and each time i get to the title screen and it doesnt do anything. The music is still playing and i can press escape and it asks me if i want to quit bu i cant actually get into the game. A fresh downloads not helping so any other tips?
      Iphone Animated wallpaper HD

Comment

• asmakhalida
        Pinball Fan
        • Apr 2024

Game freezes at main title screen" is a common issue encountered by players where the game becomes unresponsive or stuck upon reaching the main title screen. This can occur due to various reasons such as hardware limitations, outdated graphics drivers, corrupted game files, or conflicts with other software running on the system.
        If anyone want to know about about concrete floor scrubber atlanta ga visit here

Comment

Working...