Thread: PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Default PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

We teamed up with Valve to make PORTAL PINBALL! More details on the Zen Studios blog.

I was hoping for this when I saw the Valve announcement.
    Bring your companion cube, there will be cake!

Portal Pinball releases next week, but we have a trailer for you to check out today! Check it out on our YouTube page or the Zen Blog.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-21-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Just played two games on the table.
    It is in my top 3 of favorite tables already. Really nice, loads of mini games and challenges and great job transferring the Portal feel to pinball.
    Must have table this!

Default Can't Download

Don't know if this should be in the bug thread or here, but when I attempt to download on the 360, it downloads Star Wars Rebels. This happens with both the trail and full version.

Quote Originally Posted by brighton rock View Post
    Don't know if this should be in the bug thread or here, but when I attempt to download on the 360, it downloads Star Wars Rebels. This happens with both the trail and full version.
    Download it from the Marketplace directly rather than in-game. This should be fixed pretty soon though

Quote Originally Posted by brighton rock View Post
    Just heard back from MS and a fix is rolling out for this