Thread: PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Default PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

We teamed up with Valve to make PORTAL PINBALL! More details on the Zen Studios blog.

Kinda expected this to come after the picture but I'm still super hyped for this . This could turn out to be one of the absolute best tables to date

Wow 3 tables in 2 months!!!! You guys are amazing!!!! Couldn't be happier. I would love to have a new table every month or every other month. If you could keep that trend this year and beyond, I'm sure many will be happy.

Love the look of the table. Wish I could see it in action. I know .......Trailer coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Wow 3 tables in 2 months!!!! You guys are amazing!!!! Couldn't be happier. I would love to have a new table every month or every other month. If you could keep that trend this year and beyond, I'm sure many will be happy.

Love the look of the table. Wish I could see it in action. I know .......Trailer coming soon.
    Game Informer and Polygon have video up so you can see it in action.

Just saw this on the PSBlog. Great theme, great looking table. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be getting another non Disney/Star Wars/Marvel table.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Game Informer and Polygon have video up so you can see it in action.
    Thanks. Looks good.

Looks like Thomas Crofts is the designer on this one. Hard to tell from a brief clip but it looks like a solid table. I'm excited to play this.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Exclamation The Pinball is a lie!

Pinball + Portal = Portable

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Pinball + Portal = Portable

Ugh not a good one dude .... Besides wouldn't it be "portaball"

But I watched the video and the table looked quite good and cool as always
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 05-05-2015 at 08:22 PM.

I gotta say Zen has been kicking it into high gear with releasing new tables. This is crazy. I'm excited to see how this is going to be. I've never played Portal before.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    Ugh not a good one dude .... Besides wouldn't it be "portaball"

But I watched the video and the table looked quite good and cool as always
    You no fun :'( haha. Jokes aside this looks awesome, the possibilities are crazy.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I gotta say Zen has been kicking it into high gear with releasing new tables. This is crazy. I'm excited to see how this is going to be. I've never played Portal before.
    Duuuuude you should play them!! So good, and super clever.

I watched the video, and it you guys nailed it! Zen hit me where I live with this table. Day 1 purchase.

This table looks rather neat. Day 1 purchase for me as well. I like how the variables of Portal 1 and 2 are incorporated into the table.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Default Wizard mode trophy

I'm glad you guys made the trophy to beat GLaDOS

Can't wait to kick her butt!

Will she sing that awesome song at the end if I do?

Edit:: when I do
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 05-17-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    I'm glad you guys made the trophy to beat GLaDOS

Can't wait to kick her butt!

Will she sing that awesome song at the end if I do?

Edit:: when I do
    So, there is a trophy? Awesome, I thought we had reached the limit, I wonder what the situation is.

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    So, there is a trophy? Awesome, I thought we had reached the limit, I wonder what the situation is.
    I think the rule is that a game can have up to 15 DLC packs and every pack can have up to 13 or 14 trophies. They're at the 14th DLC pack now with ZP2 so there is still room for plenty of trophies if they keep on only doing one for each table

Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    I think the rule is that a game can have up to 15 DLC packs and every pack can have up to 13 or 14 trophies. They're at the 14th DLC pack now with ZP2 so there is still room for plenty of trophies if they keep on only doing one for each table
    Well, the limit actually is 2400 points with bronze trophies being worth 15 points, silver trophies 30 points and gold trophies 90 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    Well, the limit actually is 2400 points with bronze trophies being worth 15 points, silver trophies 30 points and gold trophies 90 points.
    Then Zen Studios are gods since all Zen Pinball 2 trophies add up to a total of 2430 points. Also I know how trophy points work .

I thought the point limit was 2400 too and calculated that we're already over that. No one has shed any light on it, only heard a few vague comments about being near the trophy limit?... Someone must know the deal surely! It's all very mysterious

I thought the point limit was 2400 too and calculated that we're already over that. No one has shed any light on it, only heard a few vague comments about being near the trophy limit?... Someone must know the deal surely! It's all very mysterious
    I checked and the max number trophies for any game is 128.

If only Sony recognized that each Table is a game in itself

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Portal Pinball releases next week, but we have a trailer for you to check out today! Check it out on our YouTube page or the Zen Blog.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-21-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Looks awesome in motion! Day 1 buy for me.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Another day 1 right here!

Thanks for the info, so it looks like we have room for 19 more trophies after Portal. Good news!

The table is live on PSN in North America, coming to EU tomorrow

Make sure you purchase on PS3 or Vita first, then import to PS4!

Default Room for 19 more trophies...aaaarrgggh!! lol

Thanks for the info, so it looks like we have room for 19 more trophies after Portal. Good news!
    Zen has already turned my hair grey at the sides, at this rate it'll meet up in the middle...that is if it don't fall out first

Default It is here. And is not.

Hi ya, Portal table got out in Europe last night, same time as NA. Atleast I found it, bought it and downloaded it - but game only allows me to play trial and I can't get unlock key. Bummer. I was really thrilled, as I try to be one of the first ones on trophy hunting sites to get latest Vita trophies in ZP2, and we normally get tables a day late.

edit: I decided to check out if ps3 version works. Store claims that I don't have the table.
    Last edited by theJJ88; 05-27-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theJJ88 View Post
    Hi ya, Portal table got out in Europe last night, same time as NA. Atleast I found it, bought it and downloaded it - but game only allows me to play trial and I can't get unlock key. Bummer. I was really thrilled, as I try to be one of the first ones on trophy hunting sites to get latest Vita trophies in ZP2, and we normally get tables a day late.
    Same here.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Default De męme en France

Quote Originally Posted by Cathaeter View Post
    Same here.
    Pareillement sur la France, uniquement la version Trial, l'exe d'unlock ne fonctionne pas. Mais n'est ce pas dů a la mise ŕ jour de certain composant de la PS Vita?

Default Portal

Elsőnapos vétel mint az összes eddigi táblátok az utóbbi fél évben! Minden tiszteletem a tiétek, fantasztikus minőség!

Es scheint als hätten hier ein paar Leute verlernt in Englisch zu schreiben

Da hasst du recht Beliskner. Auch ich weiss auf einmal nicht mehr was Englisch ist. Bij mij werkt de nieuwe tafel ook niet op de Vita.
    All kidding aside. I bought the table on the Vita and couldn't play it. I downloaded both the trial and unlock and it still said I had to buy the table when I wanted to play it in Zen Pinball 2. I also tried to play it on the PS4 and that worked without a problem... I haven't tried playing on the PS3 yet.

Hi, same problem as other users I just bought portal table for vita and downloaded it... but there is only trial table and even that cannot be played it ask me to download trial table again.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarIsTheDevil View Post
    Da hasst du recht Beliskner. Auch ich weiss auf einmal nicht mehr was Englisch ist. Bij mij werkt de nieuwe tafel ook niet op de Vita.
    All kidding aside. I bought the table on the Vita and couldn't play it. I downloaded both the trial and unlock and it still said I had to buy the table when I wanted to play it in Zen Pinball 2. I also tried to play it on the PS4 and that worked without a problem... I haven't tried playing on the PS3 yet.
    At least some competitors are facing the same problem that I am on Vita... Yeah, thought to say you "hi", SugarIsTheDevil. Seen you on PSN Trophy Leaders, been trying to give you and others some challenge lately (being among the first to get trophies and all). I happened to be awake last night and when Portal got in store, I thought I'd get head start.

Other ZP2 Vita trophy hunters here eagerly waiting the table to work? I'm quite busy this evening, so I might not make it in time... Oh well, I just hope to get into first 25... It's a fun hobby for me.

Hey everyone - we're investigating the Vita issue now, I'll let you know as soon as I hear a workaround or solution

Default PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Same problem, bought on PS Vita, can only play the demo (attempting to re-download the Unlock just downloads the Trial again, it also keeps attempting to download the entire Zen Pinball 2 app each time), PS3 claims I don't even own it.

Fingers crossed that the Xbox One launch goes a little smoother tonight!
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 05-27-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Default Vita Issue here too

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Same problem, bought on PS Vita, can only play the demo (attempting to re-download the Unlock just downloads the Trial again, it also keeps attempting to download the entire Zen Pinball 2 app each time), PS3 claims I don't even own it.

Fingers crossed that the Xbox One launch goes a little smoother tonight!
    Similar issue here:

Have'nt checked PS3, but Vita will redownload it everytime, even after restart redownload via shop.
    3-4 times now.
    PSN is Alkuk

SCEE has been notified, hoping for a solution soon.

I grabbed the NA Vita version yesterday and had no issues unlocking the full version.
    However I am bummed that view 6 on this table is more zoomed out from the playfield than view 6 is on the tables normally. Small change, but enough to really bother me so I may not play this one much.

Table itself is pretty cool though.

Thanks for the update Bobby. Had to check your Twitter feed to see the Wheatly Speaks Spanish wasn't a bug... you guys!

Just going to add myself to the list of those that purchased the Vita version, but can't play, nor import to PS4. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Thanks for the update Bobby. Had to check your Twitter feed to see the Wheatly Speaks Spanish wasn't a bug... you guys!
    Bahahahaha we're such trolls

405 million on my first game. Not bad .
    This table is awesome. I know I say that every time but I honestly think I'd put this in my Top 5 favorites. Great job as always guys

Great Table. Seriously you guys do things great. I got to the wizard mode after 2 plays bit didn't beat Glados. Next time. missions are varied enough not overbearing but does require accurate shots. Especially those orbits and the one above the left sling shot.

Definitely a table that you can get to billionaires club with knowledge of the table.

Downside to me though is the capability of just going for cooperative MB. Just shoot the lanes to light the letters of the 2 character names. (Forgot the names) Then lock the balls. 2 ball MB with Jackpots at 2.5m Hit all flashing lanes and you score a big 10m bonus. Do this if you feel like doing marathon games IMO.

Best way to score I think is finishing the missions/chambers. 10m finish bonus which can be more with the random award won through the hurry up option. I had some mission finishing with 12.5m bonus.

Fun table with somewhat of a challenge with certain chambers/missions. The 2nd mission where you have the mini table is kind of frustrating but manageable at least it saves you progress. You have to hit the corrects lanes in the order on the DMD display then shoot the center sinkhole. (3 times)

Anyway my last score was 705m

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Great Table. Seriously you guys do things great. I got to the wizard mode after 2 plays bit didn't beat Glados. Next time. missions are varied enough not overbearing but does require accurate shots. Especially those orbits and the one above the left sling shot.

Definitely a table that you can get to billionaires club with knowledge of the table.

Downside to me though is the capability of just going for cooperative MB. Just shoot the lanes to light the letters of the 2 character names. (Forgot the names) Then lock the balls. 2 ball MB with Jackpots at 2.5m Hit all flashing lanes and you score a big 10m bonus. Do this if you feel like doing marathon games IMO.

Best way to score I think is finishing the missions/chambers. 10m finish bonus which can be more with the random award won through the hurry up option. I had some mission finishing with 12.5m bonus.

Fun table with somewhat of a challenge with certain chambers/missions. The 2nd mission where you have the mini table is kind of frustrating but manageable at least it saves you progress. You have to hit the corrects lanes in the order on the DMD display then shoot the center sinkhole. (3 times)

Anyway my last score was 705m
    Thanks! So glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Red face TEST CHAMBER 2 RAGE! But otherwise great table ;)

Yeh I'm having a blast with it, but I do find the TEST Chamber 2 very frustrating. Seems for the life of me I can't hit the centre 2 ramps accurately only be a lucky hit , although it saves your progress so it lightens up. I doubt I will do the 3 times in a seamless run, could see myself throwing my pad at the PS4 in a fit of rage lol.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Yeh I'm having a blast with it, but I do find the TEST Chamber 2 very frustrating. Seems for the life of me I can't hit the centre 2 ramps accurately only be a lucky hit , although it saves your progress so it lightens up. I doubt I will do the 3 times in a seamless run, could see myself throwing my pad at the PS4 in a fit of rage lol.
    I found the best way to hit the center ramps was to let the ball come down the inlane and when it comes to the right flipper I'd aim for the right ramp with a tight shot. It's still fairly tricky but easier than doing the more natural looking shot to the other side .

Also I just had a crazy streak. Beat Glados three times in a single game . However I did game over shortly after the third victory. Ended with a score of 2,4 billion which is three times more than second place at the moment . This table is absolutely brilliant.

I'm also having the same problem with the Vita. It keeps telling me to download the trial version (which I already did 4 times). It looks like the "trial unlock file" is missing from the downloads. I'm located in Europe.

Also to let you know that the problem with the leaderboards on the Vita (the "sign-out problem" which is already reported in another thread) has not been solved yet. I also included a screenshot of that problem in that thread (http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ds-not-loading).

Jon

Everythings good now they've finally fixed it....on my end.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Same here. I could play the Portal table on my Vita this morning. I don't know what you guys did, but thanks for fixing it!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCat78 View Post
    I'm also having the same problem with the Vita. It keeps telling me to download the trial version (which I already did 4 times). It looks like the "trial unlock file" is missing from the downloads. I'm located in Europe.

Also to let you know that the problem with the leaderboards on the Vita (the "sign-out problem" which is already reported in another thread) has not been solved yet. I also included a screenshot of that problem in that thread (http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ds-not-loading).

Jon
    Just to follow up on my own post. The 1st. problem is solved. The "trial unlock file" is available for download now. So Portal Pinball works fine on the Vita. Thanks for fixing this.

However, the 2nd. problem is still present on the Vita. The "sign-out" problem which causes the scoreboards to be unavailable. See the link I mentioned earlier for all the details. Hopefully this can be fixed too. Thanks in advance.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by KingCat78 View Post
    Just to follow up on my own post. The 1st. problem is solved. The "trial unlock file" is available for download now. So Portal Pinball works fine on the Vita. Thanks for fixing this.

However, the 2nd. problem is still present on the Vita. The "sign-out" problem which causes the scoreboards to be unavailable. See the link I mentioned earlier for all the details. Hopefully this can be fixed too. Thanks in advance.

Jon
    Thanks for the update

Don't control the ball. If the ball fall in the inlane, juste shoot it and it will pass. But if you control the ball first, i've never been able to shoot these ramps.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

A little tip to activate both kick-backs easily, I always start with Test chamber 4 (2 ball multiball) and let the balls drain while cycling the roll-over lights with the left flipper. By the time the ball-save has ended both kick-backs are lit.

Fantastic table, really challenging but I'm loving it!

A little tip to activate both kick-backs easily, I always start with Test chamber 4 (2 ball multiball) and let the balls drain while cycling the roll-over lights with the left flipper. By the time the ball-save has ended both kick-backs are lit.

Fantastic table, really challenging but I'm loving it!
    Fantastic tip as this has so far been the most frustrating thing for me about this table... you take a big risk playing without having the left kickback activated as it is a ball magnet! It is worth noting that the kickbacks stay lit when you lose a ball so it is definitely part of a sensible strategy to reactivate a kickback as soon as you lose it.

I've played the table for about six hours now, finally beat the wizard mode and I have to say; great job! Who designed this? It's one of the best tables made for Zen Pinball in my opinion. It has a nice flow, is really challenging and sometimes punishing, yet I keep coming back for more. If that's not good game design I don't know what is.
    Last edited by SugarIsTheDevil; 05-29-2015 at 04:34 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by theJJ88 View Post
    At least some competitors are facing the same problem that I am on Vita... Yeah, thought to say you "hi", SugarIsTheDevil. Seen you on PSN Trophy Leaders, been trying to give you and others some challenge lately (being among the first to get trophies and all). I happened to be awake last night and when Portal got in store, I thought I'd get head start.

Other ZP2 Vita trophy hunters here eagerly waiting the table to work? I'm quite busy this evening, so I might not make it in time... Oh well, I just hope to get into first 25... It's a fun hobby for me.
    Hi JJ88! Saw I forgot to reply to your post. Better late than never . Looked you up on psntrophyleaders.com and saw that you're really pounding out those pinball trophies! You're the first one to get the Portal trophy on the Vita! Keep it up and come on over to the playstationtrophies.org forum where we talk about getting all those trophies and share hints and tips.

I've played the table for about six hours now, finally beat the wizard mode and I have to say; great job! Who designed this? It's one of the best tables made for Zen Pinball in my opinion. It has a nice flow, is really challenging and sometimes punishing, yet I keep coming back for more. If that's not good game design I don't know what is.
    Thomas Crofts did this one, along with Droids, Super League Football, Guardians and others

There is a full list of designers here if you are interested.

On Xbone when I select it from any tab instead of saying "Portal" it has this long Spanish message. Something about; software incorrecta. Anyone else?

Thomas Crofts did this one, along with Droids, Super League Football, Guardians and others

There is a full list of designers here if you are interested.
    That's an interesting list! Thanks for that, I hadn't seen it before. Thanks for an awesome table Mr. Crofts. I'd say it's your best one yet, right after X-Men. And based on this list I'd like to see more of Viktor Gyorei. He made Captain America and Sorcerer's Lair, only two tables, but two of the best tables Zen Pinball has to offer. He hasn't made a new one in almost four years now. Maybe he isn't working for Zen anymore, but if he does, then what is he waiting for? .
    Last edited by SugarIsTheDevil; 05-30-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Another little tip, I always open the Test Chamber from the left flipper. The ball usually bounces off and can be caught on the right flipper whereas hitting it from the right flipper can go SDTM.

Once the elevator is open it's safe to hit from either.

Noticing most of the Test Chambers saved your progress once you get to a certain point. Anybody noted down the details of such yet?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Noticing most of the Test Chambers saved your progress once you get to a certain point. Anybody noted down the details of such yet?
    Test Chamber 2 saves after each turret you destroy. Chamber 4 saves after the first destroyed turret as well. I'm pretty sure none of the others save any kind of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    Test Chamber 2 saves after each turret you destroy. Chamber 4 saves after the first destroyed turret as well. I'm pretty sure none of the others save any kind of progress.
    Hmm interesting, would be awesome if the Table Designer would chime in on this. Unless I will need to deliberately fail certain points of the Chambers to make sure.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Hmm interesting, would be awesome if the Table Designer would chime in on this. Unless I will need to deliberately fail certain points of the Chambers to make sure.
    *EDIT* I just double-checked (by failing on purpose) and Beliskner is quite right, if you take out the first turret and fail then you will only need to take out the second turret next time. You still have to perform the steps to get to the part where you need to hit the bumpers though.

Thankfully Chamber 2 has a save point as it can get frustrating on that mini-playfield! I'm sure the other Chambers don't have any save points though?...

While we're here asking questions, I've noticed that on the playfield below the Cake target it says "Super skill shot". I've never seen this lit and have even tried hitting it after performing the Super skill shot at the raised cross-ramp but nothing happened. Seems odd?
    Last edited by skyway73; 06-01-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronfrom218 View Post
    On Xbone when I select it from any tab instead of saying "Portal" it has this long Spanish message. Something about; software incorrecta. Anyone else?
    It's a reference from Portal 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TG1AzBJYo

That's an interesting list! Thanks for that, I hadn't seen it before. Thanks for an awesome table Mr. Crofts. I'd say it's your best one yet, right after X-Men. And based on this list I'd like to see more of Viktor Gyorei. He made Captain America and Sorcerer's Lair, only two tables, but two of the best tables Zen Pinball has to offer. He hasn't made a new one in almost four years now. Maybe he isn't working for Zen anymore, but if he does, then what is he waiting for? .
    He's still here - he's the pinball team lead, not a designer anymore

*EDIT* I just double-checked (by failing on purpose) and Beliskner is quite right, if you take out the first turret and fail then you will only need to take out the second turret next time. You still have to perform the steps to get to the part where you need to hit the bumpers though.

Thankfully Chamber 2 has a save point as it can get frustrating on that mini-playfield! I'm sure the other Chambers don't have any save points though?...

While we're here asking questions, I've noticed that on the playfield below the Cake target it says "Super skill shot". I've never seen this lit and have even tried hitting it after performing the Super skill shot at the raised cross-ramp but nothing happened. Seems odd?
    Yes that's right about the turrets in the TURRET and RATMAN modes.

The other modes don't have a progress save feature, though they do have a 2nd chance if you fail the step after Chell presses the button to activate something (such as a Light Bridge). If you time out, it will go to the button press step again. This is only once every time you start the mode.

The Super Skill Shot comes from directing the lasers on the pivot cubes to the receiver just below the bumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    The Super Skill Shot comes from directing the lasers on the pivot cubes to the receiver just below the bumpers.
    Ahh, I will have to look out for that. Thanks for replying! Ok while I'm here I have to list my thoughts on this table...

I'll start with the negatives, although I struggled to think of any to be honest. The side missions could be explained a bit better in the guide. I do love the one where you hold the right flipper up and hit the left ramp, so cool seeing the ball speed up and make the shot for you. And there could have been some magnets somewhere! Every table should have at least a couple, I do love a magnet

That's the bad points, now on to the good of which there are many. This is such a great table and is amongst the very best of them all.

• Love that we can now hold down a flipper and check on exactly which Extra Balls we have left to earn. Please add to all future tables guys!
    • The varied speech samples: even performing the same shots etc. results in different speech and there seems so much excellent dialogue.
    • Love how the missions are started, satisfying and not long winded = perfect.
    • Some of the best sound effects which really add to the atmosphere, love the sling sound and yes, I love the power of them too. And the light show when they're hit.
    • When you earn an Extra Ball you know about it, a flash or speech sample and the music is muted too. All this is great, all the dot matrix animation is so cool too.
    • Also when you complete a Test Chamber you get to know about it in the same way, love it. There's nothing worse than completing a tough mission and the game hardly acknowledges it.
    • Is this the best Wizard mode from Zen? I certainly thinks it is right up there, great fun and exciting not to mention a challenge. Great ending when you win too, fade to white...

Just can't stop playing this table, thank you for such a great, fun game.
    Last edited by skyway73; 06-02-2015 at 03:19 PM.

• The varied speech samples: even performing the same shots etc. results in different speech and there seems so much excellent dialogue.
    • Is this the best Wizard mode from Zen? I certainly thinks it is right up there, great fun and exciting not to mention a challenge. Great ending when you win too, fade to white...
    Luckily we were able to use the Portal voice overs directly, so there were a lot to choose from We were also able to use more than we normally can do, so it hopefully feels less repetitive.

Glad you like the Wizard Mode I intentionally made it a bit more challenging than usual (the whole table infact), and having a bit of extra development time compared to previous tables meant I could give that bit of additional polish to it

Yes right here:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...phy-guide.html

And yea I like the ending of wizard mode like New Years horn and confetti with the fade to white
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 06-02-2015 at 06:18 PM.

It's a reference from Portal 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3TG1AzBJYo
    Thanks!

@Croftanator,

Thanks for the info. Oh by the way is there anyway I can get a list with all the Pivot Cube modes available, I hazard a guess there's 4 or 5 altogether?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Oh by the way is there anyway I can get a list with all the Pivot Cube modes available, I hazard a guess there's 4 or 5 altogether?
    Yeah, 4 main side modes, and the additional GLaDOS hit.

• Orange Propulsion Gel – This gel helps the ball speed along the left ramp; simply holding up the right flipper will always hit the cross ramp shot.
    • Blue Repulsion Gel – Whilst the ball is on the blue gel, pressing the Launch button will make Chell jump and gain a Bounce Gel Jackpot!
    • Super Skill Shot – Shoot the ball under the raised bumper to initiate the Super Skill Shot, which is worth twice the points of a normal Skill Shot.
    • Super Bumpers – The High Energy Pellet catchers on top of the bumpers become charged and award considerably more points than normal. Activated during a multiball, this can be very rewarding indeed!
    • GLaDOS Hit - Hit GLaDOS with the laser, much to her annoyance, and earn 2,500,000 points!

Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    Yeah, 4 main side modes, and the additional GLaDOS hit.

• Orange Propulsion Gel – This gel helps the ball speed along the left ramp; simply holding up the right flipper will always hit the cross ramp shot.
    • Blue Repulsion Gel – Whilst the ball is on the blue gel, pressing the Launch button will make Chell jump and gain a Bounce Gel Jackpot!
    • Super Skill Shot – Shoot the ball under the raised bumper to initiate the Super Skill Shot, which is worth twice the points of a normal Skill Shot.
    • Super Bumpers – The High Energy Pellet catchers on top of the bumpers become charged and award considerably more points than normal. Activated during a multiball, this can be very rewarding indeed!
    • GLaDOS Hit - Hit GLaDOS with the laser, much to her annoyance, and earn 2,500,000 points!
    Wow! thanks a tonne for this. Funny enough after asking here I went and played through all of these .

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Another little bit of info, once you complete Turret Factory 3 times and remove the 3 Turrets, any further completions result in a 10 million point bonus.

Thanks skyway73, just added that to the Guide. Im nearly finished, just got to write up the Test Chambers and Wizard Mode.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thanks skyway73, just added that to the Guide. Im nearly finished, just got to write up the Test Chambers and Wizard Mode.
    No problem, also the Mission value (which can be increased by cross-ramp shots) maxes out at 25 million. Thereafter a 2 million bonus is earned instead.