Thread: PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Default PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

We teamed up with Valve to make PORTAL PINBALL! More details on the Zen Studios blog.

This is the best news. Portal 2 is probably my favorite game ever (not counting Pinball FX2, of course) and I've always thought it would translate well to a Zen table. Could you tell us who's designing it?

Also there already a few good preview videos out there of this game. Looks great!!

One of the things that the preview video doesn't show is very much ball teleportation via portals. I'm of split minds. That mechanic is used in the Dr Strange table and it's not a favorite of mine on that table. OTOH Portal is about portals, so it's kind of expected.

How common are portals being used to interface with the table itself (rather than what's going on around the table)?

Portal Pinball releases next week, but we have a trailer for you to check out today! Check it out on our YouTube page or the Zen Blog.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-21-2015 at 01:15 PM.

oh what a lovely table! it is very loyal to the valve game. GLaDOS is really a treat.

If you own Portal or Portal 2 on Steam, you can get the Portal table for half price until June 10th!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    If you own Portal or Portal 2 on Steam, you can get the Portal table for half price until June 10th!
    I have Portal on Steam but I'm not seeing this discount, do you know what may be causing that?

Quote Originally Posted by LamerDeluxe View Post
    I have Portal on Steam but I'm not seeing this discount, do you know what may be causing that?
    Not sure - try contacting Steam support, we don't have access to player transaction info :/

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Not sure - try contacting Steam support, we don't have access to player transaction info :/
    Thanks for the reply, I've just opened a ticket with Steam support and will report back if there's any interesting information.

Steam support just contacted me, they told me to restart my client and I saw the discount even before putting it in my cart. So they seem to have changed a setting somewhere as it still wasn't working yesterday.

Thanks for the support Barbie!

Quote Originally Posted by LamerDeluxe View Post
    Steam support just contacted me, they told me to restart my client and I saw the discount even before putting it in my cart. So they seem to have changed a setting somewhere as it still wasn't working yesterday.

Thanks for the support Barbie!
    Awesome! Glad it's working for you now

Default PORTAL PINBALL coming soon!

Hi - I bought portal pinball, it shows as installed DLC, but when I go to play it says "download and play", but I can't see how to. Any suggestions? thanks

Edit - sorted it! Had to right click and verify game cache in the steam library. Did the trick!
    Last edited by laruso; 06-13-2015 at 08:33 AM.