Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 3D Update for Pinball FX2??

  1. #1
    Junior Member lord_raiden_128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    17

    Default 3D Update for Pinball FX2??

    Has there been any recent news or updates regarding 3d coming to Pinball FX2?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    I would be very interested in knowing more about this, as Zen Pinball 2 on the PS3 looks fantastic, and I would love to be able to play in 3D on the Xbox One too.

  3. #3

    Default

    No word on 3D at the moment - will let you know if I hear otherwise.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Viking Land
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I hope 3D support will be added too as i have 3D TV and 3D Projector.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Utah, USA
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I would also like to vote strongly in favor of 3D support. Xbox 360 FX2 has it, PS3 version has it, PS4 version has it, Xbox One is capable of it (I play 3D Blu-rays often), so why not add it into the Xbox One version of Pinball FX2?

    <- 3D glasses

  6. #6
    Junior Member lord_raiden_128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Does FX 2 on 360 have it??

    Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Gotta say, I'm really disappointed to pay $10 for the El Dorado/Shaman/Tesla/V12 pack that claims to be in "stereoscopic 3D" only to find out that it doesn't have any sort of 3D option. It's one thing to not offer it on one system for no apparent reason, but to advertise the feature and not provide it, that is just ethically wrong.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brujaria View Post
    Gotta say, I'm really disappointed to pay $10 for the El Dorado/Shaman/Tesla/V12 pack that claims to be in "stereoscopic 3D" only to find out that it doesn't have any sort of 3D option. It's one thing to not offer it on one system for no apparent reason, but to advertise the feature and not provide it, that is just ethically wrong.
    For what platform, Xbox One?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    For what platform, Xbox One?
    Yes, this is the Xbox One forum, isn't it? In game pre-purchase description says that they are all reworked for HD, physics, etc and then says "all in stereoscopic 3D!". I wouldn't have bought them if they hadn't been advertised as 3D.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default 3D Update for Pinball FX2??

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    For what platform, Xbox One?
    I'm not seeing any mention of 3D, either on the consoles store, or on Xbox.com, for either the Zen Classics Pack, or the main game in general.

    I can't check the in-game pre-purchase blurb though, as I already own all of the tables.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-11-2015 at 08:27 PM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brujaria View Post
    Yes, this is the Xbox One forum, isn't it? In game pre-purchase description says that they are all reworked for HD, physics, etc and then says "all in stereoscopic 3D!". I wouldn't have bought them if they hadn't been advertised as 3D.
    Where are you seeing that it's in 3D?

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Viking Land
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I think only PS3 version have 3D. Maybe PS4?

    Wii U and Xbox versions do not have 3D.
    Castlestorm have 3D on 360 and PS3, but not on Xbox One i think.
    The 3D support is quite random, but seems like PS3 overall got most of it.

    I own most tables on PS3 too, and the 3D depth is awesome.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Where are you seeing that it's in 3D?
    Says it in the description when you go to the games store and in the game. Says it for all of the new tables. Once you buy the table, the description disappears.

    I'm disappointed that Zen won't even address the issue. I used to think they were great, but now it's clear that they don't care. They stopped allowing people to play demo tables before buying and now, it's just half-assed tables, falsely advertised features and no support.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    This is the description I'm seeing, on the PAL UK Store:

    "All of your favorite pinball tables are now available on Xbox One! Download the free Pinball FX2 platform and access to the best pinball library available, featuring tables based on the biggest names in pop-culture.

    The fantasy themed Sorcerer's Lair table is available for free play for all players!

    Table library includes Star Wars[emoji769] Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Plants vs. Zombies[emoji769] Pinball and a great collection of original designs from the pinball wizards at Zen Studios. New tables are added all the time!

    Pinball FX2 on Xbox One Features
    • 1080p Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second
    • Split-screen multiplayer
    • Hotseat multiplayer
    • Compete against other players on all tables to achieve the highest Super Score
    • Team up with your friends to increase your Wizard Score
    • Table statistics
    • Local High Scores and Online Scoreboards
    • In-game challenges
    • Operators menu with detailed settings
    • Achievements for each table"

    That's the same for both the Xbox.com Store, and the Xbox One Marketplace listing.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    This is the description I'm seeing, on the PAL UK Store:

    "All of your favorite pinball tables are now available on Xbox One! Download the free Pinball FX2 platform and access to the best pinball library available, featuring tables based on the biggest names in pop-culture.

    The fantasy themed Sorcerer's Lair table is available for free play for all players!

    Table library includes Star Wars[emoji769] Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Plants vs. Zombies[emoji769] Pinball and a great collection of original designs from the pinball wizards at Zen Studios. New tables are added all the time!

    Pinball FX2 on Xbox One Features
    • 1080p Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second
    • Split-screen multiplayer
    • Hotseat multiplayer
    • Compete against other players on all tables to achieve the highest Super Score
    • Team up with your friends to increase your Wizard Score
    • Table statistics
    • Local High Scores and Online Scoreboards
    • In-game challenges
    • Operators menu with detailed settings
    • Achievements for each table"

    That's the same for both the Xbox.com Store, and the Xbox One Marketplace listing.
    Same here in the US store.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brujaria View Post
    Says it in the description when you go to the games store and in the game. Says it for all of the new tables. Once you buy the table, the description disappears.

    I'm disappointed that Zen won't even address the issue. I used to think they were great, but now it's clear that they don't care. They stopped allowing people to play demo tables before buying and now, it's just half-assed tables, falsely advertised features and no support.
    Can you tell me exactly where you are seeing that it says 3D, and what region you're in so I can have the team check it out?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-30-2015 at 04:32 PM.

  17. #17
    Junior Member lord_raiden_128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    17

    Unhappy

    Still no 3d updates :-(

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Any update on this Barbie:

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I don't think this will be a problem - I think the team anticipated that the Xbox One would be 3D capable before launch, so I don't see why we couldn't implement it later once it is an option. Our priority right now is getting imports from 360 to One, and having a smooth launch, so once we're up and running and we don't have any major issues, I think we can revisit 3D
    ?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Any update on this Barbie:



    ?
    Nothing to report at the moment.

  20. #20
    Junior Member lord_raiden_128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    17

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by V3ntilator View Post
    I think only PS3 version have 3D. Maybe PS4?

    Wii U and Xbox versions do not have 3D.
    Castlestorm have 3D on 360 and PS3, but not on Xbox One i think.
    The 3D support is quite random, but seems like PS3 overall got most of it.

    I own most tables on PS3 too, and the 3D depth is awesome.
    Thanks for the heads up. The 3d in castle storm is quite good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •