Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lord_raiden_128
    • Aug 2014

3D Update for Pinball FX2??

Has there been any recent news or updates regarding 3d coming to Pinball FX2?
  • BBIAJ
    • May 2014

I would be very interested in knowing more about this, as Zen Pinball 2 on the PS3 looks fantastic, and I would love to be able to play in 3D on the Xbox One too.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

No word on 3D at the moment - will let you know if I hear otherwise.

Comment

• V3ntilator
        • May 2013

I hope 3D support will be added too as i have 3D TV and 3D Projector.
        ---
        Switch, (Xbox One X 11.TB), (PS4 4.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

Comment

• Xyjar
          • Mar 2015

I would also like to vote strongly in favor of 3D support. Xbox 360 FX2 has it, PS3 version has it, PS4 version has it, Xbox One is capable of it (I play 3D Blu-rays often), so why not add it into the Xbox One version of Pinball FX2?

<- 3D glasses

Comment

• lord_raiden_128
            • Aug 2014

Does FX 2 on 360 have it??

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Brujaria
              • Aug 2015

Gotta say, I'm really disappointed to pay $10 for the El Dorado/Shaman/Tesla/V12 pack that claims to be in "stereoscopic 3D" only to find out that it doesn't have any sort of 3D option. It's one thing to not offer it on one system for no apparent reason, but to advertise the feature and not provide it, that is just ethically wrong.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Brujaria
                Gotta say, I'm really disappointed to pay $10 for the El Dorado/Shaman/Tesla/V12 pack that claims to be in "stereoscopic 3D" only to find out that it doesn't have any sort of 3D option. It's one thing to not offer it on one system for no apparent reason, but to advertise the feature and not provide it, that is just ethically wrong.
                For what platform, Xbox One?

Comment

• Brujaria
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                  Yes, this is the Xbox One forum, isn't it? In game pre-purchase description says that they are all reworked for HD, physics, etc and then says "all in stereoscopic 3D!". I wouldn't have bought them if they hadn't been advertised as 3D.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                    • May 2014

3D Update for Pinball FX2??

I'm not seeing any mention of 3D, either on the consoles store, or on Xbox.com, for either the Zen Classics Pack, or the main game in general.

I can't check the in-game pre-purchase blurb though, as I already own all of the tables.
                    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-11-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Brujaria
                      Yes, this is the Xbox One forum, isn't it? In game pre-purchase description says that they are all reworked for HD, physics, etc and then says "all in stereoscopic 3D!". I wouldn't have bought them if they hadn't been advertised as 3D.
                      Where are you seeing that it's in 3D?

Comment

• V3ntilator
                        • May 2013

I think only PS3 version have 3D. Maybe PS4?

Wii U and Xbox versions do not have 3D.
                        Castlestorm have 3D on 360 and PS3, but not on Xbox One i think.
                        The 3D support is quite random, but seems like PS3 overall got most of it.

I own most tables on PS3 too, and the 3D depth is awesome.
                        ---
                        Switch, (Xbox One X 11.TB), (PS4 4.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

Comment

• Brujaria
                          • Aug 2015

Where are you seeing that it's in 3D?
                          Says it in the description when you go to the games store and in the game. Says it for all of the new tables. Once you buy the table, the description disappears.

I'm disappointed that Zen won't even address the issue. I used to think they were great, but now it's clear that they don't care. They stopped allowing people to play demo tables before buying and now, it's just half-assed tables, falsely advertised features and no support.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                            • May 2014

This is the description I'm seeing, on the PAL UK Store:

"All of your favorite pinball tables are now available on Xbox One! Download the free Pinball FX2 platform and access to the best pinball library available, featuring tables based on the biggest names in pop-culture.

The fantasy themed Sorcerer's Lair table is available for free play for all players!

Table library includes Star Wars[emoji769] Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Plants vs. Zombies[emoji769] Pinball and a great collection of original designs from the pinball wizards at Zen Studios. New tables are added all the time!

Pinball FX2 on Xbox One Features
                            • 1080p Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second
                            • Split-screen multiplayer
                            • Hotseat multiplayer
                            • Compete against other players on all tables to achieve the highest Super Score
                            • Team up with your friends to increase your Wizard Score
                            • Table statistics
                            • Local High Scores and Online Scoreboards
                            • In-game challenges
                            • Operators menu with detailed settings
                            • Achievements for each table"

That's the same for both the Xbox.com Store, and the Xbox One Marketplace listing.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBIAJ
                              This is the description I'm seeing, on the PAL UK Store:

"All of your favorite pinball tables are now available on Xbox One! Download the free Pinball FX2 platform and access to the best pinball library available, featuring tables based on the biggest names in pop-culture.

The fantasy themed Sorcerer's Lair table is available for free play for all players!

Table library includes Star Wars[emoji769] Pinball, Marvel Pinball, Plants vs. Zombies[emoji769] Pinball and a great collection of original designs from the pinball wizards at Zen Studios. New tables are added all the time!

Pinball FX2 on Xbox One Features
                              • 1080p Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second
                              • Split-screen multiplayer
                              • Hotseat multiplayer
                              • Compete against other players on all tables to achieve the highest Super Score
                              • Team up with your friends to increase your Wizard Score
                              • Table statistics
                              • Local High Scores and Online Scoreboards
                              • In-game challenges
                              • Operators menu with detailed settings
                              • Achievements for each table"

That's the same for both the Xbox.com Store, and the Xbox One Marketplace listing.
                              Same here in the US store.

Comment

Working...