Thread: Lost progress (a common theme, it seems)

Default Lost progress (a common theme, it seems)

Was happily playing CastleStorm for hours yesterday when I closed it and now it refuses to start back up. Black screen (no loading gears animation) for a few moments before bumping me back to home screen. Data should be on cloud, but not certain. Definitely have enjoyed playing this game but I am certainly not going to start over from scratch. Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Was happily playing CastleStorm for hours yesterday when I closed it and now it refuses to start back up. Black screen (no loading gears animation) for a few moments before bumping me back to home screen. Data should be on cloud, but not certain. Definitely have enjoyed playing this game but I am certainly not going to start over from scratch. Help please!
    I assume this is on mobile, is that correct? If so, did you link your game to a Facebook account?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I assume this is on mobile, is that correct? If so, did you link your game to a Facebook account?
    Yes, iPhone 4S. I don't remember ever seeing an an option to connect it to my Facebook account :/

Should I take this to mean I am out of luck?
    Last edited by Rampage; 05-13-2015 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    Yes, iPhone 4S. I don't remember ever seeing an an option to connect it to my Facebook account :/

Should I take this to mean I am out of luck?
    Not entirely - if you reinstall it, it should work. Once you can get back into the app, use the 'email us' option to send me an email (it will auto-fill some player info that we need to help you), remind me who you are on the forums and we can help you from there