Thread: New patch broke my game :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New patch broke my game :(

Playing on my Kindle Fire... downloaded the new update which was required for the Portal table and now the game either crashes at startup or after running for about 20 seconds.... ugh was looking forward to playing this table all week!

Quote Originally Posted by edc5036 View Post
    Playing on my Kindle Fire... downloaded the new update which was required for the Portal table and now the game either crashes at startup or after running for about 20 seconds.... ugh was looking forward to playing this table all week!
    If you can get it to stay open long enough, can you try to grab the user ID number from the about section of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    If you can get it to stay open long enough, can you try to grab the user ID number from the about section of the game?
    Just was able to get it written down before it crashed... here you go

1206-1454-2151-1673-1721

Just was able to get it written down before it crashed... here you go

1206-1454-2151-1673-1721
    Thank you! I will have the team check it out What OS version are you using?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-28-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Thank you! I will have the team check it out What OS version are you using?
    I'm on Fire OS 4.5.3

Thanks so much for your help. Nothing but respect for the entire Zen team!!! Just really sucks not being able to play the game at all right now!

Do you have any idea if a delete and reinstall will lose my high scores? After a year + plus of playing and reaching top 20 pro score on the platform I'm hesitant to try such a thing but I really want to play this Portal table!

I'm on Fire OS 4.5.3

Thanks so much for your help. Nothing but respect for the entire Zen team!!! Just really sucks not being able to play the game at all right now!

Do you have any idea if a delete and reinstall will lose my high scores? After a year + plus of playing and reaching top 20 pro score on the platform I'm hesitant to try such a thing but I really want to play this Portal table!
    They should save in Swarm if you are already using it.

Same with my Kindle Fire. The game crashes for me as soon as I click "buy table" for Portal. It's happens when it's trying to talk/connect to Amazon billing. Every time I relaunch the app after that it crashes. I have to reboot my tablet.

Those of your with crashing issues, does it work if you try to open the app while offline? Please let me know so we can continue investigating

Those of your with crashing issues, does it work if you try to open the app while offline? Please let me know so we can continue investigating
    Yup, same problem when playing offline.

Thanks for confirming!

Default Me too!!

Does the same thing to mine. Crash Crash Crash. Even from the app store. Offline, Online, doesn't matter. I have a Kindle Fire HD. Check my high scores. JGPinballwizard. I'm ready to play!! Except I can't because I tried to purchase the portal game.

Update! This should be fixed soon, we're submitting an update to Amazon ASAP, so keep an eye out for an app update

Quote Originally Posted by jgpinballwizard View Post
    Does the same thing to mine. Crash Crash Crash. Even from the app store. Offline, Online, doesn't matter. I have a Kindle Fire HD. Check my high scores. JGPinballwizard. I'm ready to play!! Except I can't because I tried to purchase the portal game.
    Sounds like we will be able to resume our rivalry soon

Thanks for working on this Barbiebobomb! You guys are the best!