Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Hey everyone - we may have figured this out, but we're still testing. Hoping to have this fixed with the next patch. I'll let you know when to expect it as soon as we can confirm that it will be fixed.

Comment

• kylester
      • Jun 2015

do tell.......

What was causing the problem ?... also can you also put the football games pinball that are on X 360 onto X1 also please ?

Comment

• m00nstone
        • Jun 2015

Something to do with TV settings

I came here looking for a solution to this problem. My Xbox One was freezing every time I load the game. Usually in the opening menus. Sometimes I would get as far as loading a table. The TV I'm using is a Sony Bravia. I recently realized that I started using it in one of the TV's "game modes". I switched out of game mode and now the game does not freeze up at all. It must have something to do with the TV's refresh rate in the Game mode. The game obviously can't handle it. One more problem. Flippers seem a bit laggy...

Comment

• shogun00
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by m00nstone
          I came here looking for a solution to this problem. My Xbox One was freezing every time I load the game. Usually in the opening menus. Sometimes I would get as far as loading a table. The TV I'm using is a Sony Bravia. I recently realized that I started using it in one of the TV's "game modes". I switched out of game mode and now the game does not freeze up at all. It must have something to do with the TV's refresh rate in the Game mode. The game obviously can't handle it. One more problem. Flippers seem a bit laggy...
          Check and see if there is a Computer Mode setting. The Game Mode is more designed for old standard definition consoles.

I have a Vizio and went through the same thing. I found out that switching to Computer Mode (for picture mode) and turning off the advanced options improved the flipper response time greatly.

Comment

• kylester
            • Jun 2015

picture, application and then select football mode on.... it works

Its true, ,,, its something to do with the television... when i start up fx2 normal way... it crashes and freezes. But when on my samsung tv i select Picture, application, football mode on..... it works. After i have got fx2 started and running fine, i then turn football mode off to get my picture and sound back how i like to have it..... tho i never had to ever do this before... strange, very odd ????

Comment

• kylester
              • Jun 2015

zen,,, what have you done to FX2 NOW ?????

What have you done to the Fx2 this time ???? ... i cant get it to work even by changeing the settings on my Tv anymore. Im sick to death of this now,,,, really pissed off with my Fx2 Crashing every time i start it... why have you not fixed the problem ??? Soon i will be asking for my money back just so i can download the same games again to my xbox 360 that are not working on my xbox one !!!!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by kylester
                What have you done to the Fx2 this time ???? ... i cant get it to work even by changeing the settings on my Tv anymore. Im sick to death of this now,,,, really pissed off with my Fx2 Crashing every time i start it... why have you not fixed the problem ??? Soon i will be asking for my money back just so i can download the same games again to my xbox 360 that are not working on my xbox one !!!!
                We haven't updated the game yet, we are still working on a patch to fix the crashing issues. If you need a refund, you'll need to talk to Xbox support.

Comment

• dj0812
                  • Jun 2015

Any updates

This thread seems to have gone quiet over the past couple of weeks. Is there any updates for everyone who s waiting for a software fix. Would be good to have an eta on the patch. It has been going on for sometime now.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dj0812
                    This thread seems to have gone quiet over the past couple of weeks. Is there any updates for everyone who s waiting for a software fix. Would be good to have an eta on the patch. It has been going on for sometime now.
                    The plan is to patch it with the Ant-Man release next week, so if you still have the issue after that point, please let me know.

Comment

• calavera999
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                      The plan is to patch it with the Ant-Man release next week, so if you still have the issue after that point, please let me know.
                      Considering I haven't played Pinball FX 2 for months now due to constant freezes and high score problems that were never fixed, I eagerly await this update. Would be nice to be able to play my favourite game again.

Comment

• Myth Drake
                        • Jul 2015

Temporary solution

Hello everyone! I'm also experiencing this issue on Xbox One.. I don't know if it was mentioned before, but it is possible to play the game without crashes if you play it OFFLINE (turn xbox offline before entering the game). At least for me it is working... Hope this helps you guys until this issue is fixed!

Comment

• Corinthianuk
                          • Jul 2015

Come on Zen studios, any update on this,what do you believe the problem to be, any feedback would be appreciated.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting saved games, going offline, all to no avail,

Looking forwards to you getting this fixed, as I have been an avid fan since the original release on xbox

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Corinthianuk
                            Come on Zen studios, any update on this,what do you believe the problem to be, any feedback would be appreciated.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, deleting saved games, going offline, all to no avail,

Looking forwards to you getting this fixed, as I have been an avid fan since the original release on xbox
                            As I said above, this will be patched with the Ant-Man release tomorrow. If you still have trouble after that, please let me know.

Comment

• Icedry
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                              As I said above, this will be patched with the Ant-Man release tomorrow. If you still have trouble after that, please let me know.
                              Of course the patch will be available also for whom not buying the new table, right?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Icedry
                                Of course the patch will be available also for whom not buying the new table, right?
                                Yes, it's just a patch. You don't have to buy anything.

Comment

Working...