Thread: "Unable to update the Balance of the Force this time due to a connection error"

Default "Unable to update the Balance of the Force this time due to a connection error"

I've been getting this error on the bottom section of the post-game score screen within the standalone Star Wars Pinball game (no matter which table) periodically and for most of the last 2 days. This also happened a week or so ago before coming back and it means my progress is not being saved as I am trying to get to Sith Master level and unlock the "May The Force Be With You Trophy". It is hard enough to get to 500k Sith Master even when the server connection working.

Barbie or someone at Zen, do you know why this has been happening?

My connection has been fine and I am able to connect into SW online multiplayer lobby fine. Right now the progress tracker is working again, but it seems like it may happen again at any time.

Any help appreciated and I LOVE the Star Wars tables (the ones from the original trilogy).

Welp, and it is happening again, same error message. Darth Vadar table this time.

Which platform are you playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by barbiebobomb View Post
    which platform are you playing on?

ps3.

Default Unable to update the Balance of the Force this time due to a connection erro

I've been getting this for two days now on my iPad.... also happens on my iPhone and any table. Help!!

Hey there, by update you mean re-downloading the tables, or tapping on "Update table" above Single Player after you tap on the table icon?

I have deleted and downloaded the app again (iPad). I don't see the option to update table. I downloaded this on the May 4th weekend btw. This is the standalone zen Star Wars pinball app, not star wars through the zen pinball app. Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bassface86 View Post
    I have deleted and downloaded the app again (iPad). I don't see the option to update table. I downloaded this on the May 4th weekend btw. This is the standalone zen Star Wars pinball app, not star wars through the zen pinball app. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi, we looked into the issue and it looks like the server that is responsible for this had it's HDD fried. We are restoring it as soon as we can and the force score will be back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi, we looked into the issue and it looks like the server that is responsible for this had it's HDD fried. We are restoring it as soon as we can and the force score will be back to normal.
    Ok thanks!

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassface86 View Post
    Any updates?
    Heyo,

I just tried it out and it should be working now!