Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ant-Man Pinball

  1. #1

    Default Ant-Man Pinball

    Announcing Marvel’s Ant-Man Pinball releasing the week of July 14th!

  2. #2

    Default

    We have a new trailer to celebrate the release of Marvel’s Ant-Man Pinball, coming this week! Check it out here on our YouTube channel, and don’t forget to subscribe!

  3. #3

    Default

    DSC_0001.jpg
    Nice table!

    Bug report: had several times now that the ball got stuck, as shown in picture. It seems to be behind a
    threshold or something in that lane. Shaking the table doesn't nudge it free, only a full Tilt.
    Perhaps you guys could look into it.

    *update
    Ball seems to be stuck as it rolls back through the lane and the spinner end on top of it, jamming it.
    Last time I managed to free it without Tilt by bumping the table up
    Last edited by OdinThe1337; 07-19-2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: update

  4. #4

    Default

    FTI: At least in the 360 version, it's not showing up in-game. But you can find it in the XBLA menus.


    Really nice table. A little bit surprising seeing the last three or four Marvel tables have been pretty not good (especially Deadpool and Black Kni... Er, I mean Xtrem... Er, I mean Venom).

    And still no Daredevil table... I thought that once he had a television show he was a shoo-in for a table. But, alas...
    I still refuse to give up hope.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    Nice table!

    Bug report: had several times now that the ball got stuck, as shown in picture. It seems to be behind a
    threshold or something in that lane. Shaking the table doesn't nudge it free, only a full Tilt.
    Perhaps you guys could look into it.

    *update
    Ball seems to be stuck as it rolls back through the lane and the spinner end on top of it, jamming it.
    Last time I managed to free it without Tilt by bumping the table up
    yea i had that happen on the xbone version as well.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinThe1337 View Post
    DSC_0001.jpg
    Nice table!

    Bug report: had several times now that the ball got stuck, as shown in picture. It seems to be behind a
    threshold or something in that lane. Shaking the table doesn't nudge it free, only a full Tilt.
    Perhaps you guys could look into it.

    *update
    Ball seems to be stuck as it rolls back through the lane and the spinner end on top of it, jamming it.
    Last time I managed to free it without Tilt by bumping the table up
    Thanks! I'll let the team know

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    yea i had that happen on the xbone version as well.
    Does it happen often or just a one time thing on Xbox One?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Does it happen often or just a one time thing on Xbox One?
    Happened to me a couple of times on iOS ...

  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks guys - a strong nudge should solve the problem, but if you don't want to risk tilting, just wait about 12 seconds and do nothing. The ball search mechanism will pick the stuck ball out and a new one will be launched.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas / The Silver State
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Cassie's Save. OMG why Zen, just why.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks guys - a strong nudge should solve the problem, but if you don't want to risk tilting, just wait about 12 seconds and do nothing. The ball search mechanism will pick the stuck ball out and a new one will be launched.
    Thank you for the feedback!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •