Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golfers planet
    • Jul 2015

What's has happened?

Haven't been able to play online all last week, the custom courses all say n/a, is this a problem everywhere or have you shut down the servers for good???
    Please help!?
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Golfers planet
    Haven't been able to play online all last week, the custom courses all say n/a, is this a problem everywhere or have you shut down the servers for good???
    Please help!?
    It is not shut down but I will have the team check on the server again. Thanks for the report!

Comment

• Coati
      • Jul 2015

Picked up the game this weekend and noticed this as well. Was a little bummed as I figured I was late to the party and you guy's had shut the server down. Looks to not be the case!

Shout out to Zen for keeping servers active in a time when devs will dump servers months or a year after game release.

Shout out to Barbie for keeping on top of it!

Comment

• Golfers planet
        • Jul 2015

thanks

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        It is not shut down but I will have the team check on the server again. Thanks for the report!
        Many thanks, this game is soooooooooooooooooooooo good with the custom courses, and I've worked really hard on creating some of them, I think the servers have to stay up at least until the final release of Planet minigolf 2!

Comment

• Tholai
          • Jul 2015

...still not able to connect online

Since 2 days we are not able anymore to start any of the online game mode.
          My girlfriend and me are just looking forward to having the opportunity again to play local multiplay...
          No fun without having the Planet Minigolf servers available....

Hopefully it can be fixed soon?

Your Planet Minigolf Fans

Comment

Working...