Thread: "There was a connection error to the Zen Game Server. Please try again later."

Default "There was a connection error to the Zen Game Server. Please try again later."

This is the 3rd release where there has been connection issues when trying to get updates for additional devices later in the day.

Usually I update my phone first because I have it with me when the new build is pushed, and then I will update my tablets later that evening or the next day when I have time. I have been encountering this connection error on the last 3 new tables.

Is there a problem with the Zen servers presently?

Quote Originally Posted by n3tizen View Post
    This is the 3rd release where there has been connection issues when trying to get updates for additional devices later in the day.

Usually I update my phone first because I have it with me when the new build is pushed, and then I will update my tablets later that evening or the next day when I have time. I have been encountering this connection error on the last 3 new tables.

Is there a problem with the Zen servers presently?
    Should be working now - please let me know if you still have trouble this morning.

Im trying to buy the spiderman table and get the same message.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtacobandit View Post
    Im trying to buy the spiderman table and get the same message.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Still having this issue? Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Still having this issue? Let me know
    Thanks, Its working now 😊

There are still server issues happening :/

it took 7 minutes to download the update for Portal, on 2 different devices, and seconds to download V-12.

However, I can only seem to get access to V-12 on one device. On any other I press the update tables button and am prompted that there are no tables to restore. I tap through to V-12 and it prompts me to purchase the table, again; even though I have already bought it.

Zen version 1.31

Quote Originally Posted by n3tizen View Post
    There are still server issues happening :/

it took 7 minutes to download the update for Portal, on 2 different devices, and seconds to download V-12.

However, I can only seem to get access to V-12 on one device. On any other I press the update tables button and am prompted that there are no tables to restore. I tap through to V-12 and it prompts me to purchase the table, again; even though I have already bought it.

Zen version 1.31
    Try logging out of the store, restart your device, log back in and try to restore your table again.