Thread: Desperate need of updates

Default Desperate need of updates

Zen Studios, do you hear us? Just let us know. We understand youre working on the lag issue now, but this forum isnt very well organized (spam, much?). No one even plays online anymore, how are we supposed to unlock the weapons and mods? I propose a split screen vs mode that allows kills to go towards advancement of your character or a vs mode that just has everything unlocked to mess around for fun. I really want to like this game, but with empty online matches and the ability to beat story mode in half an hour, I just cant.

Hi SkinnyJr! The patch will come out soon, and this will include a lot more robust network handling.

Eagerly awaiting the patch. I'm having fun with this game and already spent quite a bit of time unlocking the various weapons and mods. I hope the game finds an audience and that we can get those tournaments started soon...

It would probably be smart to do some additional promotion once the patch is out there and tournaments are scheduled. At the $10 price point, I bet many people have bought the game, experienced network issues, and already quit playing...

hey guys. thanks for getting back to me.
    @FrankCastle
    I agree 100% about more promotion once the patch is up. Ive played (or tried to play) online every day since my purchase last week, and I end up playing with the same 4 or 5 people every time. It also appears that They've already unlocked most of the weapons, which really surprised me. Im stuck as a nOOb with nothing to do about it :P