Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devorian
    • Sep 2013

Star Wars Bobba Fett artwork

I’m currently in the process of building my virtual pinball table and I thought it would be fitting to dedicate the artwork to one of my favourite tables Boba Fett.

I’ve just stripped down a 1970’s Williams Straight Flush table; there is still plenty of work to do to the bodywork but when it’s ready I’ll be thinking of putting some artwork on the side.

My other half is the art worker and able to work some magic on the decals. I just require some sizable quality images for the side. Could anyone possibly help?

Possibly some kind person at Zen? I've seen other cabients with Zen artwork on the side.
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by devorian
    I’m currently in the process of building my virtual pinball table and I thought it would be fitting to dedicate the artwork to one of my favourite tables Boba Fett.

I’ve just stripped down a 1970’s Williams Straight Flush table; there is still plenty of work to do to the bodywork but when it’s ready I’ll be thinking of putting some artwork on the side.

My other half is the art worker and able to work some magic on the decals. I just require some sizable quality images for the side. Could anyone possibly help?

Possibly some kind person at Zen? I've seen other cabients with Zen artwork on the side.
    Any available art/screenshots etc, we have would be on our press site here: http://blog.zenstudios.com/press/

Comment

• devorian
      • Sep 2013

Many thanks for the quick response. I was looking for more of a Boba Fett dedicated table and not to encompass all the Star Wars tables. Just to be able to use the font would be great and a decent image would be very much appreciated. This table will be a great advertisement to the Zen studio. Can I mail you direct?

20mb image hosting

I would like the Boba Fett lettering to go down the side of my cabinet.
      Last edited by devorian; 08-25-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by devorian
        Many thanks for the quick response. I was looking for more of a Boba Fett dedicated table and not to encompass all the Star Wars tables. Just to be able to use the font would be great and a decent image would be very much appreciated. This table will be a great advertisement to the Zen studio. Can I mail you direct?

20mb image hosting

I would like the Boba Fett lettering to go down the side of my cabinet.
        If I had anything extra to give you for this project I totally would, but all we have available is listed on the press site, sorry.

Comment

• devorian
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          If I had anything extra to give you for this project I totally would, but all we have available is listed on the press site, sorry.
          No worries... I may be able to do something with the image I have. I'll post a picture when the table is up and running.

Comment

• devorian
            • Sep 2013

The wheels of progress are running slowly... The table is now 80% complete.

Teasers.

Comment

• xexukulu
              • Sep 2018

If you could kindly share some shots of the work you are doing the it will be easy to figure out the way.

With Regards,
              Xexukulu plex.software
              tutuappx.com
              vidmate.onl
              Last edited by xexukulu; 09-05-2018, 07:13 PM.
              With Regards,
              Xexukulu https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/
              https://showbox.run/
              https://kodi.software/

Comment

• MinhHoa
                • Nov 2018

I also think that you should share the test image and the process you are doing is better.
                Bạn muốn tìm hiểu khám bệnh xã hội ở hà nội?
                Hãy cùng chuyên gia phòng khám đa khoa hưng thịnh xã đàn Hà Nội giải đáp.

Comment

Working...