Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Star Wars Bobba Fett artwork

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14

    Post Star Wars Bobba Fett artwork

    I’m currently in the process of building my virtual pinball table and I thought it would be fitting to dedicate the artwork to one of my favourite tables Boba Fett.

    I’ve just stripped down a 1970’s Williams Straight Flush table; there is still plenty of work to do to the bodywork but when it’s ready I’ll be thinking of putting some artwork on the side.

    My other half is the art worker and able to work some magic on the decals. I just require some sizable quality images for the side. Could anyone possibly help?

    Possibly some kind person at Zen? I've seen other cabients with Zen artwork on the side.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devorian View Post
    I’m currently in the process of building my virtual pinball table and I thought it would be fitting to dedicate the artwork to one of my favourite tables Boba Fett.

    I’ve just stripped down a 1970’s Williams Straight Flush table; there is still plenty of work to do to the bodywork but when it’s ready I’ll be thinking of putting some artwork on the side.

    My other half is the art worker and able to work some magic on the decals. I just require some sizable quality images for the side. Could anyone possibly help?

    Possibly some kind person at Zen? I've seen other cabients with Zen artwork on the side.
    Any available art/screenshots etc, we have would be on our press site here: http://blog.zenstudios.com/press/

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Many thanks for the quick response. I was looking for more of a Boba Fett dedicated table and not to encompass all the Star Wars tables. Just to be able to use the font would be great and a decent image would be very much appreciated. This table will be a great advertisement to the Zen studio. Can I mail you direct?


    20mb image hosting

    I would like the Boba Fett lettering to go down the side of my cabinet.
    Last edited by devorian; 08-25-2015 at 08:45 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devorian View Post
    Many thanks for the quick response. I was looking for more of a Boba Fett dedicated table and not to encompass all the Star Wars tables. Just to be able to use the font would be great and a decent image would be very much appreciated. This table will be a great advertisement to the Zen studio. Can I mail you direct?


    20mb image hosting

    I would like the Boba Fett lettering to go down the side of my cabinet.
    If I had anything extra to give you for this project I totally would, but all we have available is listed on the press site, sorry.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    If I had anything extra to give you for this project I totally would, but all we have available is listed on the press site, sorry.
    No worries... I may be able to do something with the image I have. I'll post a picture when the table is up and running.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    The wheels of progress are running slowly... The table is now 80% complete.

    Teasers.




  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default

    If you could kindly share some shots of the work you are doing the it will be easy to figure out the way.

    With Regards,
    Xexukulu plex.software
    tutuappx.com
    vidmate.onl
    Last edited by xexukulu; 09-05-2018 at 07:13 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member MinhHoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Việt Nam
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I also think that you should share the test image and the process you are doing is better.
    Bạn muốn tìm hiểu khám bệnh xã hội ở hà nội?
    Hãy cùng chuyên gia phòng khám đa khoa hưng thịnh xã đàn Hà Nội giải đáp.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •