X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eraser74
    • Oct 2017

Unable to purchase some tables on Win10

Hi!

I am unable to buy certain tables on the Win10 version of Pinball FX3.

The one with the Guardians of the Galaxy table and the Dr. Strange table are among them.

Is there a fix for this? Will the tables be there, when I buy them on Xbox one?
  • Eraser74
    • Oct 2017

Is anyone here having the same problems at least??

Comment

• QuietlyWrong
      • Sep 2017

I can't speak from experience but there are indeed a number of threads on here relating to problems buying tables or importing them from the Win10 store.

Comment

• joyrider3774
        Pinhead
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by QuietlyWrong
        I can't speak from experience but there are indeed a number of threads on here relating to problems buying tables or importing them from the Win10 store.
        do you try to buy them ingame or in the store ? if ingame and you click on the buy button do you also get the unexpected error ? if so i created a topic about that and last i heard they were investigating this. Problem with me though is that it wrongfully displays a buy button from packs / bundles as i own them so can't download them. I'm missing 8 tables on win 10 store version while i have them all on xbox one

Comment

• Eraser74
          • Oct 2017

Yeah that is it. When I buy within the game, I get the unexpected error.

I am hesitant to buy from the Win10 store or the Xbox store, because I don´t know if the tables will be there or can be imported when bought from the Xbox store.

I usually play on my PC and not on the Xbox, because I don´t have a 1080p tv and my 720i screen cuts off the borders of the image from Pinball FX3 on the Xbox and there is no option to set the screen boundaries in the game.

And PC looks better and loads faster....

Comment

• joyrider3774
            Pinhead
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Eraser74
            Yeah that is it. When I buy within the game, I get the unexpected error.

I am hesitant to buy from the Win10 store or the Xbox store, because I don´t know if the tables will be there or can be imported when bought from the Xbox store.

I usually play on my PC and not on the Xbox, because I don´t have a 1080p tv and my 720i screen cuts off the borders of the image from Pinball FX3 on the Xbox and there is no option to set the screen boundaries in the game.

And PC looks better and loads faster....
            yup that's the same problem (well except that i should not see a buy button as i had bought them on xbox one) i'm having and created topic about that https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ock-on-win-10) Mclovin asked me to send him an email which i did but did not get a reply back. He also said they were looking into that error but haven't heared anything since then about the issue(s)

Comment

• McLovin
              Marketing Manager
              • Apr 2017

Yeah this is being looked at.

In the meantime, what you buy on Xbox, should transfer over to Win10.

Comment

• Eraser74
                • Oct 2017

Ok just bought the Marvel Legends pack... Hope they import from the Xbox Store...
                Last edited by Eraser74; 11-12-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Eraser74
                  • Oct 2017

Well.....they won´t import....great. How many weeks is this game out now? And they still couldn´t fix this?

Loosing my faith in Zen Studios.

Comment

• Eraser74
                    • Oct 2017

Sooo...I discovered that some tables aren´t available for PC....at least not for the Win 10 version of the game...for some reason!

The tables are listed in the game itself. Marvel Legends pack for example....but when going to the Xbox Store, the pack is listed as Xbox Play Anywhere BUT further down under availability, there is only mention of Xbox....

So that is great...somehow they didn´t release some tables for the Win 10 version....can SOMEONE from Zen Pinball comment on why that is?

Comment

• joyrider3774
                      Pinhead
                      • Jan 2011

Sooo...I discovered that some tables aren´t available for PC....at least not for the Win 10 version of the game...for some reason!

The tables are listed in the game itself. Marvel Legends pack for example....but when going to the Xbox Store, the pack is listed as Xbox Play Anywhere BUT further down under availability, there is only mention of Xbox....

So that is great...somehow they didn´t release some tables for the Win 10 version....can SOMEONE from Zen Pinball comment on why that is?
                      had seen this as well and posted / emailed them about it. But no specific reply to that nor to my debugging of the windows store downloads in another topic with previous store app version. it said the addon tables are not available for windows desktop. With new app store version they are list in the unavailable on this pc section

I'm also guessing it's some store problem been in the same situation for some time now. On xbox one i have 68 of 68 tables on windows 10 store i have 60 of 68 tables. Once i had gotten a redeemable key for one of the problematic items but it did not work it said i already owned the content so offering keys does not work either. Either it's listed wrong somehow on windows app store (since i'm not able to download any table addon using store either) and link wrong ingame to the store for specific packs resulting in unknown error

Comment

• Eraser74
                        • Oct 2017

Well....now the tables and packs are listed as available for PC as well....but importing still doesn´t work...

It´s ridiculus right now, how buggy this whole thing is!

Comment

• Eraser74
                          • Oct 2017

I have written to their support, but they haven´t responded and given the reputation, I don´t think they will.

Comment

• joyrider3774
                            Pinhead
                            • Jan 2011

Well....now the tables and packs are listed as available for PC as well....but importing still doesn´t work...

It´s ridiculus right now, how buggy this whole thing is!
                            do the tables show up in the win 10 app store app as downloadable then now ? I can't check am at work

edit: just check on another pc they do not they are still listed in the "does not work on this device" (= werkt niet op dit apparaat in dutch) section

Last edited by joyrider3774; 11-14-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Eraser74
                              • Oct 2017

Yes, but on the store page itself for the tables, further down there is listed devices on which these items work and PC is listed there, as well as Xbox.

Why are these tables in the steam version and Zen still hasn´t managed to get them to work on Win 10??? Can´t be THAT hard!

Comment

Working...