X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metalzoic
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Skode
    Star Wars is a great franchise and worthy of such a feature - if anyone can make it work its Zen. Just hope people dont whinge as much as they did over marvel - if you guys are working on 12 tables and 10 are Star Wars that just leaves 1 because we know Dr Strange is another. Everyone moaned about too much marvel - how long before too much Star Wars.

Ive no complaints - cant wait for new tables and yeah im also curious about how we are gonna be about the whole achievement cap issue.
    I was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully all 10 Star Wars tables aren't included in that 12 count. I really want to see more Zen originals.

Comment

• maink
      Pinball Wizard
      • Dec 2011

from what i see it will be added to zen pinball like pvz ,
      i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• surf1der
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jan 2012

It looks like Peter "Deep" Grafl (who made F4 and IG) designed the Empire Strikes Back table so I imagine we can expect some stacked multiball modes. I think Ivan Nicoara designed the Clone Wars table. I can't tell who designed the Boba Fett table.

Comment

• maink
          Pinball Wizard
          • Dec 2011

mi za like this very much , i wasn't expecting 10 star wars tables this is just awesome , wonder what the 7 others are based on , mi za so happy right now
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by maink
            from what i see it will be added to zen pinball like pvz ,
            Correct! Other websites have confirmed that it will in Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball FX 2.

Comment

• johny_dmonic
              • Sep 2012

great timing..ill be free from most of the games ive been playing so far by end of feb. hopefully the tables would not be that expensive

Comment

• Rafie
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Metalzoic
                I was just wondering the same thing. Hopefully all 10 Star Wars tables aren't included in that 12 count. I really want to see more Zen originals.

Well there were 12 tables that were announced (which now 10 of them are confirmed Star Wars tables) and 1 Marvel table (Dr. Strange). So that leaves actually 2 tables. Hmm....my excitement has gone through the roof already. I can't wait to see what Zen does next with their own ideas. Epic Quest and others were amazing.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• deep
                  Table Designer
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by surf1der
                  It looks like Peter "Deep" Grafl (who made F4 and IG) designed the Empire Strikes Back table so I imagine we can expect some stacked multiball modes. I think Ivan Nicoara designed the Clone Wars table. I can't tell who designed the Boba Fett table.
                  That's right! You can find yourselves in a stacked madness for sure, I can tell. The Boba Fett was designed by V.Z. (Fear Itself, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Paranormal, Excalibur, etc)

Comment

• snakeman07
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by deep
                    That's right! You can find yourselves in a stacked madness for sure, I can tell. The Boba Fett was designed by V.Z. (Fear Itself, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Paranormal, Excalibur, etc)
                    I don't mean to pick favorites (in terms of designers) , but that sounds so right lol I have a feeling the Boba Fett table will be the coolest out of the first 3, because I love Fear Itself and Wolverine.

Comment

• tenorhero
                      • Mar 2012

The Boba Fett was designed by V.Z. (Fear Itself, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Paranormal, Excalibur, etc)
                      Ooooo. My favorite table is Fear Itself. Although Paranormal and Ghost Rider aren't my favs it's nice to see that this guy has some tables in his name.

Thanks for the announcement. It was hard keeping this tight as it was leaked yesterday.

Comment

• Mammouth
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2011

I'm sorry for V.Z, i don't like these tables except Wolverine... Please, don't ask me he puts "again" a multiplier bonus which go to 250x and we must grind it to top the leaderboard...
                        When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• MOKTango
                          • Apr 2011

'These ARE the tables you were looking for'!!!

Please do everyone a favour and leave Jar Jar out of it, unless of course we get to smash him to smithereens with the silver balls :-)

Comment

• Oskari14
                            • Aug 2010

Those new tables look really cool!

The Idea of Indiana Jones is also interesting...
                            PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• Rafie
                              • May 2012

Man I swear everyone hates Jar Jar except me. LOL
                              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                              Gamertag- RAFIE82
                              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• clydebink
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Zenfan
                                I will be buying these tables for sure. I love every table so far, and have no doubt these will be fun too, but I would be remiss if I did not mention that I find the Episode V table to look very much the same as the MARS table in layout. The Boba Fett table kinda reminds me a bit of Fantastic Four/Wolverine.

Am I the only one that sees this?

I made this account just to ask.
                                Can you describe what seems similar to you about the lay-outs?

If you are worried that a similar lay-out will lead to a table that plays the same, think of how different playing Wolverine is from playing Fantastic Four. I don't personally think they have similar lay-outs but you mention them together so i figure that you do.

Comment

Working...