Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enduwolf
    • Jan 2019

Multiplayer bugs

As in the weekly head to head. For the past few weeks, my diversity bonus will not rise above 5, regardless of how many tables I have played. The indicator in the Multiplayer menu also only shows the last 2 tables I've played.

Also, I'm not sure if it's expected behaviour or not, but my initial score goals on some tables have been set very high. For instance, the lowest matchup I have first this week for Fantastic Four was 19 million. I went in and scored 9 million and the new lowest matchup was 21 million.

I have only experienced these two issues for the last few weeks, since the new year.

Comment

• wims_Beta
      • Jun 2017

Again "Pinball FX3 has stop working"...

Plus de trucs et astuces sur le forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comMore tips & tricks on the forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comâ–º RETROUVEZ-NOUS / FOLLOW US :• Twitc...

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Zen I know you're busy, but it should be good if a dev could show a sign, just to know if our reports are readed or if we're talking to the void
      sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by wims_Beta

Plus de trucs et astuces sur le forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comMore tips & tricks on the forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comâ–º RETROUVEZ-NOUS / FOLLOW US :• Twitc...

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Zen I know you're busy, but it should be good if a dev could show a sign, just to know if our reports are readed or if we're talking to the void
        Funny, I just commented about it crashing on their facebook page.

facebookrant.jpg
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• wims_Beta
          • Jun 2017

Second time in a row that it happens to me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO8-bcY9rXI
          (sorry for my poor english, I am simply tired and disgusted).

All these bugs got the better of my desire to play pinball. I'll come back when you've repaired your game.
          sigpic

Comment

• Tarek Oberdieck
            • Sep 2018

This bug is really annoying. Yet I would't quit such a game if you're planning to go for the top score. That should be a 50+ hour game and the Rewind Feature power will always be used up before you reach nearly half of the score. Multiball and Bumper Upgrades are peanuts, the key for big points is the Battle for the Kingdom.

To protect Zen a little I can say that I'm very impressed how much the're able to control the original ROM. Compared to Pinball Arcade which has so many bugs and use only basic functions of the ROM that's a real progress. Rewind a ball, write scores in the ROM, features I've never seen before and guess that needs a lot knowledge about the ROM.

Comment

• McLovin
              Marketing Manager
              • Apr 2017

Hi Wims,
              to me it looks like the problem is when the Rewind is used up. Thanks for the videos I'll get this to QA.

Comment

• McLovin
                Marketing Manager
                • Apr 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                It's happened to me at least 4 times this month. Just back up every day.
                Did this start to happen after Volume 2 got released?

Comment

• Currenseeder1
                  • Jan 2019

El Dorado Jade Glitch

On PS4 in One Ball Challenge mode, the JADE ball saver has been malfunctioning for quite a while.
                  Also, The Avengers Quinjet multiball continues to be never ending.
                  Finally, the Guardian Stones on Sorcerer’s Lair - they act as one large stone. It doesn’t matter which one you hit, they light up left, center, right to open the cellar.
                  Any idea when/if these may be fixed?
                  Last edited by Currenseeder1; 02-07-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• wims_Beta
                    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck
                    Multiball and Bumper Upgrades are peanuts, the key for big points is the Battle for the Kingdom.
                    Yes tarek i know, except battle for kingdom bonus are doubled (if you manage it till on multiball) with multiball upgrade, so it'is not a simple peanut.

My game was crashed.

By the way the ROM of Medieval Madness is glitched in my point of view (endless game), and since Volume 2, there's the bug of double scoring when you play with only one ball... I prefer to defend the game by asking a fix issue, and dont wanna make a glitched very-high score that couldnt be beaten after this fix issue.

My game lasted several evenings, so I've thought a moment and took all these parameters in account to decide unfortunatly to drop all my remaining balls.
                    Last edited by wims_Beta; 02-08-2019, 09:57 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by McLovin
                      Did this start to happen after Volume 2 got released?
                      It's always been subject to unexplainable corrupt profiles, but even worse since the Williams tables and more so since volume 2.

On an unrelated question pertaining to my previous posts about changing my data setting to exclude computer users. When I do that it drops me a level in match up for some reason. Why would that occur? Currently I'm going for diamond 1 when leaving data sharing on and when I elect to have only ps4 players I drop to going for diamond 2 again.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tarek Oberdieck
                        • Sep 2018

Yes tarek i know, except battle for kingdom bonus are doubled (if you manage it till on multiball) with multiball upgrade, so it'is not a simple peanut.
                        Good to know, new for me. Next time I'll try this feature too.

By the way the ROM of Medieval Madness is glitched in my point of view (endless game), and since Volume 2, there's the bug of double scoring when you play with only one ball...
                        You mean endless games even though Zen has limited the extraballs to five? I guess something went wrong with the ROM setting and there's no ROM glitch. This is true in every case at least for the double scoring, it's a Zen software problem.
                        I've never played a real Medieval Madness with this error.

Comment

• HighFive
                          • Sep 2018

Some bugs on IOS Williams Pinball, playing on Ipad Air 2.

- Once in a while, got no sound at all. Think it happen most of time time when i go out of the app to like go on something else, and when i come back, there is no sound.

- Got lot of difficulty connecting this morning. Server problem? Got scared a bit when i decide to press cancel and saw i lost all my lvl, coincs, tickets, but when it log back, everything went back to normal

- Dont know if its wanted that way, but some beginners challenge difficulty get all jack up once in a while. Very hard time reaching like lvl 5, getting to lvl 10 is a miracle. I offen decide to reset the challenge.

Comment

• LeanderL
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • May 2013

Hot seat, all Williams tables: you cannot set the camera individually. If player one changes the camera, the camera of player 2 will be changed as well...if one prefers camera 1w and the other player camera 3 you have to constantly switch them each turn.

Urgent! Please fix!
                            http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• cantankerous--
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by HighFive
                              Some bugs on IOS Williams Pinball, playing on Ipad Air 2.

- Once in a while, got no sound at all. Think it happen most of time time when i go out of the app to like go on something else, and when i come back, there is no sound.

- Got lot of difficulty connecting this morning. Server problem? Got scared a bit when i decide to press cancel and saw i lost all my lvl, coincs, tickets, but when it log back, everything went back to normal

- Dont know if its wanted that way, but some beginners challenge difficulty get all jack up once in a while. Very hard time reaching like lvl 5, getting to lvl 10 is a miracle. I offen decide to reset the challenge.
                              I don't have the app and only referring to the server issue today. It was poo on ps4 as well this morning and sporadic throughout the day.

sigpic

Comment

• wims_Beta
                                • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck
                                You mean endless games even though Zen has limited the extraballs to five? I guess something went wrong with the ROM setting and there's no ROM glitch. This is true in every case at least for the double scoring, it's a Zen software problem.
                                I've never played a real Medieval Madness with this error.
                                On MM, Zen hasn't yet corrected the extraballs to 5 per ball, but I guess and hope they will do.

From what I understood (on the other thread with XB problem), on the real Williams pinball machines of Medieval Madness the max number stacked XB is 4, and you can win 5 XB per ball (so not unlimited).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...