• Feb 2012

Originally posted by vortex
      Any updates?
      Not yet. As soon as I do you will see a post from me

Comment

• BlueRabbit
        • Nov 2013

Release

Is there really still hope? This thread was started 4 years ago and I've been coming here far too often hoping for some tangible news. Could you at least tell us if we can expect it this year?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BlueRabbit
          Is there really still hope? This thread was started 4 years ago and I've been coming here far too often hoping for some tangible news. Could you at least tell us if we can expect it this year?
          We're still working on the game! I'll post as soon as I can share news with you

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BlueRabbit
            FWIW, it took Zen over 3 years to release out Kickbeat from its announcement. The reason is because a small team within Zen made the game. It's the same for Planet Minigolf 2. It's a side project, compared to their pinball series which is their bread and butter.

Comment

• ennogs
              • Apr 2014

It could be a big seller

Originally posted by shogun00
              FWIW, it took Zen over 3 years to release out Kickbeat from its announcement. The reason is because a small team within Zen made the game. It's the same for Planet Minigolf 2. It's a side project, compared to their pinball series which is their bread and butter.
              Planet minigolf 2 could be a good seller. Especially if they release a PC version.

The one player holes/courses could have been a lot better in planet minigolf 1. Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller. A friend and I have been playing minigolf 1 two player random 9 hole almost daily for about about 3 years. I have been gaming for about 40 years. No game before planet minigolf 1 has held my attention that long not even anywhere close to it.
              Last edited by ennogs; 10-01-2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ennogs
                Planet minigolf 2 could be a good seller. Especially if they release a PC version.

The one player holes/courses could have been a lot better in planet minigolf 1. Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller. A friend and I have been playing minigolf 1 two player random 9 hole almost daily for about about 2 years. I have been gaming for about 40 years. No game before planet minigolf 1 has held my attention that long not even anywhere close to it.
                Wow - thanks for your support! I'm really looking forward to sharing the news with you all about the next version of the game. I know you've all been eager to hear more!

Comment

• Faqeer1
                  • Apr 2016

Some of the 66,000 home made holes people have uploaded are really fun to play and very cleverly done. If the programmers iron out the small issues that minigolf 1 has and create some interesting and enjoyable courses for minigolf 2 it could be a really big seller.????
                  == www.crosswordchamp.com ==

Comment

• shipwrecksos
                    • Sep 2010

Haven't lost hope!!!

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                    We're still working on the game! I'll post as soon as I can share news with you
                    Hey, thanks for sticking with the community on this. I know you have a smaller company than many developers out there, so I can 100% understand that it takes a while to make it from first announcement to final release of a product. If you're having to self-publish, that can make things even MORE complicated.

At any rate, I wish you guys the best of luck in your progress. I know you've had to respond like a broken record on these status updates, but I DO appreciate your willingness to answer. This is sorta like the video game equivalent of having to answer that repeated "Are we there yet???" question on long road trips.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by shipwrecksos
                      This is sorta like the video game equivalent of having to answer that repeated "Are we there yet???" question on long road trips.
                      Don't make me turn this car around!! :P

We haven't even officially announced it yet, but I do want people to know we're working on a sequel. This year has been pretty bonkers but we'll get there. Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

• ennogs
                        • Apr 2014

Release date?

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                        Don't make me turn this car around!! :P

We haven't even officially announced it yet, but I do want people to know we're working on a sequel. This year has been pretty bonkers but we'll get there. Thanks for the kind words!
                        Will the new game come out this year?

Do you know what it will be released on? (PC, PS4, Xbox one etc)
                        Last edited by ennogs; 08-09-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ennogs
                          Will the new game come out this year?

Do you know what it will be released on? (PC, PS4, Xbox one etc)
                          Sorry, no details to share at this point. I'll post information as soon as we have news.

Comment

• TheDarkArk
                            • May 2015

any news?

It's been 18 months since I last posted on this forum, and still sadly no news, or teasers.. and it's been 4 whole years since you told us you we're working on a new one. It would be awesome to hear some development news or anything, but 4 years of being told the same thing, that there is 'no news yet'.. it's a long time to wait. I hope you have some good news to bring us fans soon

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by TheDarkArk
                              It's been 18 months since I last posted on this forum, and still sadly no news, or teasers.. and it's been 4 whole years since you told us you we're working on a new one. It would be awesome to hear some development news or anything, but 4 years of being told the same thing, that there is 'no news yet'.. it's a long time to wait. I hope you have some good news to bring us fans soon
                              We're getting closer! Not too much longer until we have cool stuff to share! Should have some exciting news in the coming weeks.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY! Infinite Minigolf is launching on Steam Early Access on October 6th! Please see our blog post for more information and a trailer!

Comment

Working...