Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zaphod77
    Pinball Wizard
    • Mar 2012

the issue is the game does not have an auto plunger, and thus cannot auto plunge a ball.

the simple solution is to make it so balls that leave the table get placed in a different spot instead of the plunger. specifically, where the plunger drops the ball.

that solves the issue.
    easy fix.

alternatively have a fake autoplunger that auto launches the ball if there is more than one ball outside of a ball lock and the trough.

if the trough has two balls in it, do not auto plunger. if it has one ball, but the other one is in he lock, do not plunger.

but if there is less than two balls in both the lock and the trough, then we know more than one ball is on the field, and it should autoplunge any ball in the plunger.
    Last edited by zaphod77; 05-05-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• tritium03
      • Mar 2013

avengers : multiball bug

[xbox] there is a bug on avengers, when you play 5 minutes, survey or 1 ball mode : when you launch the quinjet multiball, you play a neverending multiball.

Comment

• McLovin
        Marketing Manager
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by tritium03
        [xbox] there is a bug on avengers, when you play 5 minutes, survey or 1 ball mode : when you launch the quinjet multiball, you play a neverending multiball.
        I heard this is fixed internally, needs to be released.

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

I've gotten the TOM bugs into the system as well Tarek and Cantankerous

Comment

• kleio
            • May 2019

I'm having an issue on Switch with the A button not launching the ball and not working in modes. For example I will start the Aliens vs. Predator temple puzzle mode and none of the puzzle pieces will rotate when I press A. Other times pressing A will make the table make *clunk* sounds but no ball launches. This problem comes and goes seemingly randomly. The A button works fine in the menus, in all other games, and in the Switch calibration settings so my controller seems fine.

Comment

• Currenseeder1
              • Jan 2019

What To Do?

Originally posted by Llabnip
              I’m sure that the guys at Zen are doing their best to solve any issues. I really don’t see how Sony applying pressure to Zen would do anything that wouldn’t actually make things worse for not only Zen but also those of us who love their game.
              I’m not in the industry, and fully admit ignorance when it comes to bug maintenance. Almost all of my experience is outside of online play. That stated, it’s not often the opportunity to play arises, so when that time comes, I want what has been paid for to work. Issues I’m aware of have existed for months and years, yet the product is still for sale, and no one’s offering refunds, much less simple correspondence. This is simply bad business...

On top of the ongoing bugs, there’s been nagging flipper lag for about a week now. Who do I ask about this new problem? Zen doesn’t respond! Now every platform is unplayable. I could go in and delete the app, then reinstall everything to see if it resolves the issue. However, it didn’t last time, and it’s time consuming. More and more often these days, it’s just better to find something else to do.

Comment

• Currenseeder1
                • Jan 2019

Resolution

Somehow, my screen setting had been changed to Standard. Upon moving it back to Game, the flipper lag disappeared. WooHoo! It’s nice to find an answer now and then. Pleased to at least be able to play the bug-free tables.

I try to keep an open, patient mind, and not throw around blame where it doesn’t belong. We’re living in unprecedented times where just about every direction technologically is frontier. It’s daunting! Let us continue to organize and try to keep pace, my fellow game enthusiasts.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2016

Early end during survival mode

The early end bug that used to affect, "The Getaway" table during various modes just occurred during survival mode of Attack from Mars. I have a video that shows that I had stacked multiball of martians attacking and total annihilation and then directly after got the 3 ball multiball then balls drained and game ended with over 40 seconds still ticking away. I have the vid if my description does not show it. I will see if I can get the glitch to occur again and post my findings.
                  Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                  2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                  3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                  sigpic

Comment

• HighFive
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by HighFive
                    Bug Nintendo Switch : Brightness is off with two table, Medieval Madness and The Gateway. Found the issue : Value of the ‘gamma correction’ in video option is reverse for these two tables. Adjusting the slider to the right make these table darker rather than brighter, so because my gamma correction is around 1/4 low , these table brightness are like 3/4 high.
                    Quoting myself for a reminder that this bug havent been corrected yet on Switch.

And BTW, are the brightness level are supposed to be customisable for each table or its a general option for all tables? Cause on Nintendo Switch, it seem an option that affect all tables at the same time, even if done after starting the table. Some tables i would love to lower brightness, but it cannot be done individualy.

Comment

• McLovin
                      Marketing Manager
                      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                      The early end bug that used to affect, "The Getaway" table during various modes just occurred during survival mode of Attack from Mars. I have a video that shows that I had stacked multiball of martians attacking and total annihilation and then directly after got the 3 ball multiball then balls drained and game ended with over 40 seconds still ticking away. I have the vid if my description does not show it. I will see if I can get the glitch to occur again and post my findings.
                      Hey Cantankerous, as always - huge thanks for staying vigilant and bringing these bugs to our attention.

Can you get the video to us somehow? If you send it to akos at zenstudios.com or a dropbox link with it, it would be huge help. Our QA guys told me it would help them a lot.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by McLovin
                        Hey Cantankerous, as always - huge thanks for staying vigilant and bringing these bugs to our attention.

Can you get the video to us somehow? If you send it to akos at zenstudios.com or a dropbox link with it, it would be huge help. Our QA guys told me it would help them a lot.
                        I'll upload the entire thing to YouTube this morning. I did try to replicate it by doing the same as described above, but it failed to reproduce the glitch. Perhaps after viewing it in it's entirety your staff will see something I am not and be able to fix it.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                        sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

Attack From Mars, survival mode ending early post patch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndQlsxkaEwA

I tried to replicate, but was unable so here is the vid in it's entirety. Also of note, occurred during an online tournament game.

sigpic

Comment

• DMR140
                            • May 2019

On the Nintendo Switch:

Not sure if this bug came with an update but recently FX3 on the Nintendo Switch doesn’t connect to online events after I’ve woke up the Switch from standby (with FX3 pre-loaded from another time). I have to quit-and-restart the game to get access again and to get back any online functionality.

Let me know if you need more information.
                            Last edited by DMR140; 05-20-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• janetjackson
                              • May 2019

I observed that every so often the leader nourishments won't display at all. This would chance at casual...
                              https://oneworldrental.com/laptop-rentals-usa

Comment

• DMR140
                                • May 2019

Williams Mars Attack doesn’t remember the last view and starts with the default view every time you start the game. Also, seems like when you tilt the Jurassic World field, it stays in dark mode after that. Not sure if this is how it should be, just saying.

Comment

Working...