• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mammouth
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by tenorhero
    Another question.

Hitting the bumpers after playing a gem mission harvest souls for half of the universe multiball. Sometimes keeping the ball up there is difficult other times it seems like there is a magnet keeping the ball from going down the surfboard. Why is That?
    The "magnet" is only active if you succeed in the gem mission. If not, you can hit the bumpers, but the magnet will not be active.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Comment

• tenorhero
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Mammouth
      The "magnet" is only active if you succeed in the gem mission. If not, you can hit the bumpers, but the magnet will not be active.

Ah good to know. Thanks.

Comment

• caper_26
        • Jul 2009

yeah, you will see a little 'dust cloud' on the lane where the ball will be returned if you hit either gauntlet ramp. Hit the spinners if you want it on something else. It is kinda like el Dorado spinner for picking a mission. You don't know where it will end up, but you have a chance of changing it.
        Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Comment

• kapta1nam3r1ka
          • Jul 2012

Where did my score go???

My all-time high score for I.G. before the tournament was 112+ million. While playing the tournament I was up to 56+ million until two days ago when I scored 319+million, securing 14th place. Before shutting down for the evening my score was bumped one place to 15th. When I scored the 319+ it replaced my tournament bonus from the Thor tournament, where I am on the leaderboard at 68th place, and is still showing the 319+. BUT, when I scored the 319+ it said "Congrats, this is your new high score" not "tournament" high score. I thought that was very odd!! THEN, when I played this morning before work, I scored a 66+ million and it said "tounament" high score. I checked the leaderboard and my 319+ was gone, replaced by the 66+. Heartbroken! Why??? Someone please explain, makes me not want to play the rest of the tournament. And that really sucks because I love this game, I play for hours every day!!!!!

Comment

• caper_26
            • Jul 2009

welcome to the game & forums. I have stopped trying to understand what is going on with the leaderboards since ZenPinball. They still havent fixed the glitch where people have gigazillions of points for multiplayer on some of the tables...

EDIT: 1.5 billion. ugh...drained last 2 balls almost instantly.
            Last edited by caper_26; 07-26-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Mammouth
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2011

Oh ! I received my first "cheater" message !
              Thanks to Scarface_07, but the text was way too short to report him...

Comment

• caper_26
                • Jul 2009

hah hah. i dont think it is possible to cheat in PB. I used to get msgs like that all the time in multiplayer... like: "It is impossible to score that fast!" hah!

Comment

• Loc_Dog_
                  • Jun 2012

Well I won't be getting any slippers but somehow managed to squeak into the Top Ten! Was so psyched, finally broke past first shot at Wizard mode and got the badge. Pandora was on a roll, almost 850m! I don't know how long that game lasted, seemed like forever. I can't imagine what 4 billion game length was. I think I'll just settle with what I just did, know I wont be touching that. Just hope it holds up for the next few hours, wonder what the cut off time is in case I get another itch...anywho hadn't posted on here in a bit but was happy to finally get a chance to get in on a tourney. BTW anyone know what the little badge on the selection page is for? Participation in the tourney? It's above the trophy slots on the right.
                  PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
                  Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Loc_Dog_
                    BTW anyone know what the little badge on the selection page is for? Participation in the tourney? It's above the trophy slots on the right.
                    The badge is there to let you know that a tournament is occurring on that table.

Comment

• tenorhero
                      • Mar 2012

I'm not sure I am even participating in this tournament as I have this bug on the score boards. I can play all the a see my all time score but can't compare to my friends weekly score or any other tables at all. I click tournaments/scoreboards there is a sound but nothing happens.

I just broke a billion today on this table. Had my best game ever thanks to the multitude of extra balls available to you. My score is 1,075 billion.

If by any chance someone could tell me where I'm at on the leader-boards? I'm pretty sure I'm not in top 10 but would like to see in comparison to other players.

PSN Id tenorgamer (want to change but can't)

Thanks in advance. And Shoguun, I tried your suggestion from that thread and it didn't work. Thanks though.

Comment

• surf1der
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Jan 2012

I saw your name on the tournament leaderboard last night near mine at around 450-500 million last night. It said 1 day remaining last night so I am not exactly sure when the tournament ends. If you don't hear back from anybody soon, I can check to see if your new score posted later tonight.

Comment

• surf1der
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Jan 2012

You were 8th.

Comment

• tenorhero
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by surf1der
                            You were 8th.

Wow cool. Didn't expect top 10 but that is reassuring. This was a great table for a tournament I think. Now if I cold only see my other scores from other tables and compare them to my friends scores. Sigh. ZP2 can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Mammouth
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Nov 2011

French Pinball Mafia, I am proud of you for the 3 first places.
                              Jltcc, you let a non-french go to the 4th place, you have deceived the SPECTRE...

Comment

• caper_26
                                • Jul 2009

wtf, did someone knock me outta 3rd? I couldnt play last night.. I was playing live music at a party which was way more fun !

Comment

Working...