Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • driver4_
    • Apr 2011

Taken off of PSN

I bought The Punisher: No Mercy two months after release, and just now I have met up with the hardcore fan base who still play this game, as well as play the game tactically instead of walking around the entire level like a douche-bag.

Unfortunately, the game has been erased without a trace on PSN for months, and there is no way the player base could ever get new blood. Why? Why couldn't Zen studios toss it to the PS+ users for free or at a discounted price to keep the game alive?
    Last edited by driver4_; 04-08-2011, 12:44 AM.
  • jockhotty
    • Dec 2010

me too

I got this game and ran into the same problem. I dont have a lot of time to play this game but i wouldnt mind playing with someone else who has not played it daily for three years

Comment

• Punishment56
      • Nov 2010

such a shame they took it down their is a good enough people playing this game I have been getting friends request to play in punisher all summer long

it really is a good old school FPS Zen Studios did a good job maybe it will come back one day to the store I mean you can still play the game online!

Comment

• Solitude
        KickBeaten Down
        • Mar 2010

Unfortunately, our license from Marvel expired, so we had to take it off the store. Too bad it's digital, or it would be a rare collector's item in a few years...

We'd like to thank everyone who did buy the game - we hope you've gotten your $10/10EUR worth of enjoyment out of it!

Comment

• cephun
          • Oct 2011

how long is your license for marvel pinball? that way i am sure to get the extra tables

Comment

• driver4_
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Solitude
            Unfortunately, our license from Marvel expired, so we had to take it off the store. Too bad it's digital, or it would be a rare collector's item in a few years...

We'd like to thank everyone who did buy the game - we hope you've gotten your $10/10EUR worth of enjoyment out of it!
            Thanks for the reply. No Mercy was definitely worth it's admission fee.

Comment

• sniperw0lf
              • Feb 2013

i want it

Originally posted by driver4_
              I bought The Punisher: No Mercy two months after release, and just now I have met up with the hardcore fan base who still play this game, as well as play the game tactically instead of walking around the entire level like a douche-bag.

Unfortunately, the game has been erased without a trace on PSN for months, and there is no way the player base could ever get new blood. Why? Why couldn't Zen studios toss it to the PS+ users for free or at a discounted price to keep the game alive?
              does anybody who has this game want to sell their ps3 as i am desperate to get this game no matter what cost, respond pls

Comment

• zaphod77
                Pinball Wizard
                • Mar 2012

The other person's ps3 must remain activated for his games for this to work. and most people who would sell one don't want to do that because of the small gamesharing limit. sigh...
                Last edited by zaphod77; 08-18-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• jorgea
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2013

Taken Off of PSN

That is terrible. Did you ever fix this? If yes, let us know how you did it here at http://www.zenstudios.com

Comment

• raniadoll
                    • Sep 2013

hello

I deleted this game off my 60Gig because Zen likes to be vague/non-responsive with any update information. They need to be because they announced the patch months ago and still can't deliver. The Uncharted 2 2nd beta takes up Punisher's HDD space now...best $5 I ever spent..and still refundable at GameStop.
                    I am Elle Draper and recommend trendy dresses online shopping if you like to buy pakistani bridal dresses or new pakistani dresses like shalwar kameez, maxi dress, lehengas, bridal gowns, long shirt with tights. Shipping to US and UK is free!

Comment

• ALH2012
                      • Oct 2012

Given their strong working relationship with Marvel you'd think that Zen could easily renew The Punisher license if they really wanted to.I sadly also missed this game and would love to check it out.

Comment

• EngiPotato
                        • Sep 2014

I apologize for the major bump here, but I was very disappointed to hear that the game was pulled from the shelves 3 years too soon. I really would like to play this game, but it seems that the license is the source of that issue. Is there really no way for me to get my hands on this (figuratively)?

Comment

• james71
                          • Feb 2016

Nice

such a shame they took it down their is a good enough people playing this game I have been getting friends request to play in punisher all summer long

it really is a good old school FPS Zen Studios did a good job maybe it will come back one day to the store I mean you can still play the game online!
                          == chessrivals - Learn Strategy, Tips & Tricks from GrandMasters ==

Comment

Working...