Williams Pinball Vol. 5 is coming on December 10!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ray
    Community Representative
    • Jun 2019

Williams Pinball Vol. 5 is coming on December 10!

Surprise, surprise! Who would’ve thought that after the Halloween special we have one more trick up our sleeve? The colorful Williams™ library is getting another addition this year: meet Williams Pinball: Volume 5! Three of the community’s wishes were granted with these tables: Tales of the Arabian Nights, Cirqus Voltaire, and No Good Gofers! The pack will be available on December 10.

Let’s see what the tables have to offer:

Tales of the Arabian Nights

Collect the Seven Jewels of the Arabian Nights while experiencing glorious tales like the “Tale of the Great Camel Race” or “Sinbad and the Rocs”. Wield Aladdin’s magic lamp, earn the help of Dimira, enchant your scimitar, and defeat the Evil Genie to save the Princess!

Cirqus Voltaire

Marvel at the mysteries of the Cirqus! Meet jugglers, rope-dancers, and of course the Ringmaster himself in this late-’90s classic. Complete the 9 marvels of the table, so you can access the Wizard mode -- a thrilling test of your abilities. See if you are worthy of joining the famous Cirqus Voltaire!

No Good Gofers

Bud and Buzz are here -- to absolutely wreck this golf course and manifest mayhem! Rockets flying, balls blazing out of bounds, and everyone trying to score that Hole-in-One! Will you master the course?

Remember, on December 10 the show begins and there’s no good chance that you would want to miss this tale!
  • stefb
    Pinhead
    • Oct 2018

Waow , great choices !

Comment

• Moosebox
      • Jun 2018

Awesome tables! Looking so forward to this, but please implement the new ball physics on your older Williams tables as soon as possible, the new physics are a huge improvement, nice job!

Going back and fixing your old tables will show a lot of good will towards those who have already purchased these tables.

Comment

• ImagineVP
        Pinhead
        • Mar 2019

No Good Gofers Animated Backglass

Here's a little pre-release treat for you all to use in your front ends...

Comment

• tinyhorsesinmytea
          • Sep 2018

Sounds like the best table pack yet. I like every one of these tables!

Comment

• ztouta37
            Pinball Fan
            • Oct 2018

Impossible to buy it yet !
            Only 1.30mn training tease is available.

Comment

• tfhfony
              Pinball Wizard
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by ztouta37
              Impossible to buy it yet !
              Only 1.30mn training tease is available.
              Already bought & played it this morning on my PS4 (EU).
              I do have the feeling ZEN didn't spend the same amount of effort on these tables as they did with the previous ones though.
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Cloda
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by tfhfony
                Already bought & played it this morning on my PS4 (EU).
                I do have the feeling ZEN didn't spend the same amount of effort on these tables as they did with the previous ones though.
                Interesting observation. Anything specific that you picked up on? I understand from the Twitch stream last week monday that they basically used the same physics as with Universal Monsters for Classic, so that would have saved them time. I'll only play it in a couple of hours, so can't say yet if the physics plays the same.
                XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

• tfhfony
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Cloda
                  Interesting observation. Anything specific that you picked up on? I understand from the Twitch stream last week monday that they basically used the same physics as with Universal Monsters for Classic, so that would have saved them time. I'll only play it in a couple of hours, so can't say yet if the physics plays the same.
                  Maybe I expected to much, especially from Totan. The animations just seems less detailed. Like it was a rush job.
                  Also a very very big bug in No Good Gofers. I play in view 3. When you are in a multiball situation, the view doesn't go to the full overview fast enough when a ball is brought back in play. So balls drain before you can actually see them.
                  I'm getting a feeling that ZEN is focussing on getting some quick cash these days. No more new ZEN tables, not solving bugs... They seem to be spending more time on what they can censor then on delivering a decent experience.
                  https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                  https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• mountainmaster
                    Pinball Fan
                    • Dec 2017

I'm getting a feeling that ZEN is focussing on getting some quick cash these days. No more new ZEN tables, not solving bugs... They seem to be spending more time on what they can censor then on delivering a decent experience.
                    Well, if they were focusing on quick cash they would have fixed that Windows 10 bug which lets me download and play this pack for free. The game does not even direct me to the Microsoft store.

It is not the first time this has happened and I have reported this bug in PMs to the Zen Studios representatives several times. But did I get a "thank you"? Nope. Not even a reply. So maybe this will get their attention.

Comment

• stefb
                      Pinhead
                      • Oct 2018

Great tables,

This time i found something bad
                      I play in a pincab with a jpg backglass and dmd on 2nd screen.
                      But cirqus voltaire have the dmd on the playfield (of course as the real one).
                      For all tables i use fixe views , 1 ,1w or 2 depending on the table.
                      But for this one none of these 3 choice is good.
                      usually the view 2 is the one with the playfield using the most place on the screen, for this table it would be good to havbe this view not including the place for the dmd.

Thanks for reading

Comment

• Oskari14
                        • Aug 2010

They seem to be spending more time on what they can censor then on delivering a decent experience.
                        These tables are censored as well? And there is still no option to turn the censorship off in console versions? I'll pass.
                        PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by mountainmaster
                          Well, if they were focusing on quick cash they would have fixed that Windows 10 bug which lets me download and play this pack for free. The game does not even direct me to the Microsoft store.

It is not the first time this has happened and I have reported this bug in PMs to the Zen Studios representatives several times. But did I get a "thank you"? Nope. Not even a reply. So maybe this will get their attention.
                          Are you playing the full version or the demo? Just asking because the demo version is free for everyone. Well, maybe not the switch.
                          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                          sigpic

Comment

• mountainmaster
                            Pinball Fan
                            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                            Are you playing the full version or the demo? Just asking because the demo version is free for everyone. Well, maybe not the switch.
                            There is a demo? How is it different? I don't see any limitations.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by mountainmaster
                              There is a demo? How is it different? I don't see any limitations.
                              I haven't played a demo in years, but as I recall there are two files that must be downloaded. One is the fully functional demo that runs on a timer.............(3 minutes?? Can't remember) but the second unlock file removes this timer restriction and gives you full access. If you are not seeing a timer or limitation that restricts the game then you likely have a full version.
                              Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...