Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairy Cabbage
    • Jun 2011

i want the DLC tables for pinball FX

but i cant download them from the marketplace.... i guess this is your loss... and ALSO my loss... so thanks guys... now i cant get 250 on this game... you may think... but hey, looks like you guys are forcing me to download a friends account that already owns the DLC to play content which i should be paying you guys for! how kind of you!

with that sarcasm over... this also means i most likely wont be buying any dlc/future games of yours.

...oh yea.... and you didnt send me my free rocky and bullwinkle DVD even tho i was one of the first to 200g in the game... that dosent help my respect towards you guys eather... just throwing that out there...
    Last edited by Hairy Cabbage; 06-15-2011, 11:48 PM.
  • blue
    • Dec 2010

Microsoft delisted the Pinball FX tables shortly after Pinball FX 2 came out. Developers generally have no control over this.
    They took our pinball machines!
    Let's revolt, who's with me?
    Grab a pitchfork and come with Zen!

Comment

• sado
      • Oct 2010

Hi Cabbage,

I adapt to your opinion completely. Outrageous !

It's not a full product if you can't buy the rest of the tables. I wish you would make a rerelease for the dlc, for all of them, which still are playing pinball fx.

Comment

• hkmarston
        • Sep 2011

I suscribe both opinions! I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. And I also see that I'm not te only one who thinks exactly this way (sado) I got here with the same problem today. Wrote my message on the wrong place (PFX2 subforum) and the answer is that I can buy PFX2 xD (unbelievable).

I want to use this chance to say something about this new era of "downloading games and content" that we are living in. I had always the feeling, from the first time I started to buy stuff like this on gaming services like Xbox Live (I must say that this game was the first thing that I payed in this way) had me as a consumer in a kind of disadvantage. Some years have gone and I must say that, that sensation wasn't so dumb anyway. You don't buy a full game with one transaction. You go around buying "pieces" of a game every time.

I know the solution is simple. Don't buy. But, that's an answer like saying don't live or don't breath. It's stupid. But don't for that full of rightness. I will not buy PFX2 and I'm not going to say that I will not buy any more on this kind of digital transactions. But I must say that the learning is. Keep your money on your wallet and spend it as it was the only thing you would do in your life. And if you`re no sure or if you have your doubts, simple, don't spend your money.

It is a life teaching that I've normally use in the common days when buying stuff, but that I have left away somehow on online transactions for digital content. And in the future, as it seems everything will be this way that doesnt benefitt the user at all.

Be aware next time and the rest of time. Because this is how things are going to be. Even thouhg is good for learning.

Thank you and once again, excuse me for my English. It's not my language and I try to be the most respectfull and correct I can.

Comment

• sado
          • Oct 2010

I'm still waiting for the pnball fx1 dlc !
          I hope that u will bring it out.

Comment

• Sildorian
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by hkmarston
            I got here with the same problem today. Wrote my message on the wrong place (PFX2 subforum) and the answer is that I can buy PFX2 xD (unbelievable).
            Um, guys.. I am not sure if i´m missing something here, but why dont you just download the PFX2-Plattform? It is FREE (as in "ZERO MS-Points") and you can play all the PFX1-Tables you own with better graphics and physics without having to buy them again. You can also buy the other "old" PFX1-DLC-Tables you´re missing, as well as all the new ones.. and on top of that, starting tomorrow you will have the chance to get one free table (Paranormal) if you get it before November 2nd.

Its rare to see such great customer treatment, so I realy dont understand what your problem is.

Comment

• sado
              • Oct 2010

Hi again,

the problem is that you can't get your full achievements for this game. It's fraud and provocative against customers from zenstudios because the gamers who trust in the games from zenstudios can't get his full purchase deal for a xbox360 game.

Comment

• Sildorian
                • Jul 2011

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. In this case, I can be of no help here ^^

But in my opinion there are worse things.. your total gamerscore even gets a free boost, since the release of PFX2 brought new achievements for the old tables, so you could get an extra 50G for every table you already played in PFX1, without having to buy anything. And the tables you didnt buy before got their own achievements too in PFX2.. so in total you get only free extra points.. the only downside on this is you have one game where you cant get 100% achievements on.. honestly thats a bit unfortunate, but I wouldn´t let my pinball fun get ruined by that.. I myself would always choose free extra Gs over 100% But thats something, everyone has to descide for himself.
                Then again, I´m from Germany and thanks to our messed up rating-system, we dont get DLC for a lot of games.. like Gears of War 1&2 or the competitive multiplayer mode of Resident Evil 5.. we see the achievements, but we have no way to buy the DLC, so we are used to have games with no way to reach 100% anyway xD Maybe that will cheer you up a little ^^

What realy IS a little sad in this story, is the fact that it should´ve been no problem to simply let the PFX1-DLC stay where they were.. this wouldn´t do harm to anybody and would´ve been even less work than deleting them from XBLA.. and you guys would get what you want.

..but all that said, I wouldn´t realy use words like "fraud" and "outrageous" if your only complaint is, that you cant reach 100% on your Xbox-Profile anymore. You´re of course entitled to your own opinion, but I think its a little overreaction

Comment

• sado
                  • Oct 2010

When you buy a game on XBL, every game has achievements you can get and every game has its own completeness.

Hey, it's like I said, the customer paid for it and they must get what they paid for. Microsoft and the Developers knows about it and blocked targetly content against customer instead to activate them the full achievements if they move back content, some of the developers try only to push the name of the achievements.

Sildorian don't sponsor the computer industry, only why the computer industry is going, to 100% down ?

I'm wondering how many opinions and how many people are turning in a circle. The best thing how many people are trying to talk theirself out.
                  Don't forget the artists of the banner on the top.

greets
                  Last edited by sado; 10-26-2011, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Vincent
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Sep 2010

Comment

• Final Answer 56
                      • Aug 2012

I just bought Pinball Fx, planned on buying Pinball Fx2, but Now I see the issues about not getting the DLC and the import problem makes me feel like I just burned 800 ms points.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Final Answer 56
                        I just bought Pinball Fx, planned on buying Pinball Fx2, but Now I see the issues about not getting the DLC and the import problem makes me feel like I just burned 800 ms points.
                        Have you tried importing them yet?

Comment

• Final Answer 56
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                          Have you tried importing them yet?
                          No I just played PFx1 and see that the Dlc has been deleted, that means I have started a game that cant be completed. To me thats a waste of my time and money.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Final Answer 56
                            No I just played PFx1 and see that the Dlc has been deleted, that means I have started a game that cant be completed. To me thats a waste of my time and money.
                            If you download Pinball FX2, you can import your tables for free and you can purchase any of the DLC from there. Let me know if you have issues with importing, we've had a few people who were unable to import them.

Comment

• Final Answer 56
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                              If you download Pinball FX2, you can import your tables for free and you can purchase any of the DLC from there. Let me know if you have issues with importing, we've had a few people who were unable to import them.
                              I am asking about the DLC for Fx1, I plan on one game at a time. Will the DLC for Pinball Fx ever be available again?

Comment

Working...