X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deep
    Table Designer
    • May 2011

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    What is your goal when all of the Manbearpig letters are lit up?
    Shoot the center lane, where the Chef's robot TV is by default.

Comment

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
      Pinball Wizard
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by deep
      Shoot the center lane, where the Chef's robot TV is by default.
      Thanks for the quick reply Deep, and the awesome work you did on this table. Also, does "Episodes Watched" go towards End of Ball Bonus at all?
      http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• deep
        Table Designer
        • May 2011

Thanks for the quick reply Deep, and the awesome work you did on this table. Also, does "Episodes Watched" go towards End of Ball Bonus at all?
        Well thank you, I did my best I have to check the BO bonus section of the code, I will tomorrow and let you know

Comment

Pinball Wizard
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by deep
          Well thank you, I did my best I have to check the BO bonus section of the code, I will tomorrow and let you know
          Cool, thank you. Is the Chef's robot TV the same TV as the Episodes Watched TV? I hit this TV when Manbearpig is lit up, but it just says Episodes Watched like usual.

Comment

Pinball Wizard
            • Sep 2011

Also, on the Butter table, how is Biker multiball started up? I've started it up a few times, but can't quite figure out how.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
              Writer of Guides
              • Apr 2011

Welcome ndever.

Thanks everyone for the info, will try to incorporate them into the Guide.

Also, on the Butter table, how is Biker multiball started up? I've started it up a few times, but can't quite figure out how.
              Hit all of those Targets dotted around the Table like at the entrance of the Right Ramp, then you will be able to lock Balls at the centre mini-orbit.
              sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Pinball Wizard
                • Sep 2011

Ok, got it. Thanks.

Comment

• deep
                  Table Designer
                  • May 2011

Cool, thank you. Is the Chef's robot TV the same TV as the Episodes Watched TV? I hit this TV when Manbearpig is lit up, but it just says Episodes Watched like usual.
                  That TV should be lowered, when Manbearpig is lit, revealing a sinkhole.

Comment

• edc5036
                    • May 2014

Wow, VERY impressed with both of these tables!! need to spend some more time with them but I can already tell they will both be among my all time favorites from you guys. Agree with others who have said that they compliment each other perfectly! As a fan of the show I really think these tables capture its mood perfectly. Graphics and sound are amazing and the number of missions and multiballs is incredible. After a few games on each table there is still so much I haven't activated. And that stacking...

Comment

• deep
                      Table Designer
                      • May 2011

I checked it, and yes, there is an end of ball bonus for the watched episodes

Comment

• Captain B. Zarre
                        • Dec 2013

According to the table instructions there is a large bonus and an Extra Ball rewarded at 247 Episodes Watched.
                        Completed Tables:
                        Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
                        PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
                        PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Liz
                          Are the tables coming to WiiU, since it is the superior console?
                          They will come later - I'll post when we have news.

Comment

Pinball Wizard
                            • Sep 2011

Thanks for following up on that question Deep, you're the man! I really appreciate that. Also, I thought I'd let everyone know that on Butter, after you get past 10x multiplier, not only do you get an extra ball, but you get a pretty big bonus that seems like it continues too. I love bumper bonuses, like the one in Biolab. This one seems pretty similar. Nice job new designer guy (forget your name). I've been wanting to see this feature back on a table for awhile now!!

Comment

• edc5036
                              • May 2014

Left outlane on the Butters table is absolutely maddening. If you're going to do that I think the kickbacks should at least be a little easier to activate. Even after lighting all the STOTCH letters, shooting the left target bank still has a high chance of an outlane drain. Everything else on the table is so fun it's a shame I can rarely activate more than 1 mode per game because of this. Don't see myself ever being able to wizard mode this one... any tips from the few of you that have done it?
                              Last edited by edc5036; 10-21-2014, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• deep
                                Table Designer
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by edc5036
                                Left outlane on the Butters table is absolutely maddening. If you're going to do that I think the kickbacks should at least be a little easier to activate. Even after lighting all the STOTCH letters, shooting the left target bank still has a high chance of an outlane drain. Everything else on the table is so fun it's a shame I can rarely activate more than 1 mode per game because of this. Don't see myself ever being able to wizard mode this one... any tips from the few of you that have done it?
                                A single nudge of the table does the trick most of the times when the ball is heading to the outlane. Wery useful and common technique on pinball tables Try it if you didn't tried yet.

Comment

Working...