X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DA5ID
    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Cornholio
    My PSVR Pinsim... Yes! PSVR

So PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE bring Universal Classics to PSVR asap!!
    Very cool, hats off! How did you get it to connect/ map to the PlayStation 4?

Comment

• Cornholio
      Banned
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Cornholio
      ...Thanks to the Brooks board, ...
      Originally posted by DA5ID
      Very cool, hats off! How did you get it to connect/ map to the PlayStation 4?
      Through the brooks fighting board. Click the link.

When I first laid eyes on the actual Pinsim for PC/oculus, I wondered how to make a PS3/4 version ('cause I had a PSVR) and scoured the internet for anything. At the same time I was looking for a handbrake to connect to a ps4 for rally driving games. I found one and asked around whether it was good for the PS4, when a friend mentioned "It looks like it's just got a brooks board inside", which then got me onto brooks where I found the above board. With the help of another mate and lots of R&D, we ran with it from there and came up with what you see.

Comment

• wims_Beta
        • Jun 2017

There's a little itw of Mel Kirk here : https://www.oculus.com/blog/pinball-...inball-fx2-vr/
        sigpic

Comment

• McLovin
          Marketing Manager
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by wims_Beta
          There's a little itw of Mel Kirk here : https://www.oculus.com/blog/pinball-...inball-fx2-vr/
          We are happy to announce that Universal Classics Pinball now expands to PlayStation VR and SteamVR! Check it out!

Comment

• DA5ID
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by McLovin
            We are happy to announce that Universal Classics Pinball now expands to PlayStation VR and SteamVR! Check it out!
            Installed the game update, purchased the universal pack from the ps store, downloaded and installed the pack.
            In the game the ET, BTTF, and jaws tables are wire frames with the option to download and play, which takes me to the ps store where it says already installed.

Happy as a clam to eventually play these - keep the VR coming

Update: restore purchases from the account management settings fixed it - good to go
            Last edited by DA5ID; 06-27-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Cornholio
              Banned
              • Feb 2017

Thanks guys!! I too had issues like above, but I ended up uninstalling completely and redownloading from the store which fixed it.

Gotta say, ET looks a bit creepy just standing there, looking at me though

And you guys owe me laundry money for the first time jaws pops up and for the first time I lose the ball in ET

Comment

• Nupsi
                • Mar 2018

Whoa....E.T. really do look creepy just standing there, doing literally nothing but staring at one The BTTF-Surrounding is also a little uninspired and not even close to the brilliancy of the previous tables. The JAW-surrounding is pretty darn good, standing just on a little plank surrounded by water and...well...him!

ONE URGENT REQUEST: Could you please lower the volume of the tire screech-sound effect on the BTTF-table?! It´s so incredible loud, compared to all other sounds, that we have to lower the headphone-volume so drastically that all other sounds almost disappear

Comment

• Chili
                  Community Representative
                  • Mar 2018

Hey Nupsi! I will inform my colleagues regarding your request! Thanks for your feedback!

Comment

• Eniquiem
                    • Dec 2016

Just wanted to shout out to Zen for the amazing work!
                    Loving the new tables!! Whilst have played the same on fx3, just can’t compare with playing it in VR. As close as you can get to a RL cab but better with ET freaking you out with its constant staring, Jaws swimming around etc...

What’s next Zen? New tables, YES!!!
                    existing ones, yes yes yes!!! would love to have them ported to VR! Even if only Zen originals!!
                    Can’t wait for the next table/pack!

Keep up the great work!! And hopefully we don’t have A similar long wait again for the next drop(s)!!

Comment

• Chili
                      Community Representative
                      • Mar 2018

Hey Eniquiem! Thanks for your kind words, I will forward your feedback to my colleagues as well Have a wonderful day!

Comment

• mornigstar
                        Pinball Fan
                        • May 2023

You’ve probably played Universal Classics™ Pinball for Pinball FX3 by now – but we’re not done with it yet! It’s time for our tables based on E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Jaws and Back to the Future to make the jump to virtual reality. Starting today, Universal Classics Pinball is available on Pinball FX2 VR for Oculus Rift, Oculus Go and Gear VR.

Comment

Working...