X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tony34739
    • Jan 2017

Super League Football w

Hi All,

appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

regards

Tony (Norfolk UK)
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by tony34739
    Hi All,

appreciate some advice and help if you are in a position to.

Super League Football table from Zen Pinball 2 has been removed from the store due to its license expiring. I understand this now prevents anyone not having brought it prior from getting 100% on the trophy list.

Does anyone have it on there console and happen to be in England, preferably East Anglia. If so, I'd like to arrange arrange a gaming night where you could bring your PS4 over (or vice versa) so that I could log on to your machine and play the content. Could play other games too.

regards

Tony (Norfolk UK)
    Due to licensing changes between Zen Studios and the Football (soccer) Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase. We are planning on reintroducing the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date, so please keep an eye out in the future for its return.

Comment

• tony34739
      • Jan 2017

Thank you

Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

Tony

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Hi, thanks for your reply, can you confirm if the unlicenced table will unlock the same trophies as the licenced version - golden goal and golden boot. Appreciate this may sound strange, but I'm aiming to 100% Zen pinball (great incentive to buy all the tables) and currently won't be able to. If the new table uses the same two trophies that would be great.

Tony
        I don't have any info on trophies for it at the moment, though I doubt we would change them.

Comment

• djb5f
          Pinball Wizard
          • Jun 2015

Tony
          You'll be fine. They will just be putting back out the table with the generic club they used to have out there for those who did not want to pay for the skins for the different clubs. You can and always could earn trophies on the generic club table.

Comment

• tony34739
            • Jan 2017

Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to reply and for putting my mind at rest, much appreciated.

Comment

• tfhfony
              Pinball Wizard
              • Mar 2013

Already happy to see that this will be returning in a non-licensed version
              Still hoping ZEN will change their minds about Extreme & Ms Splosion...
              https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
              https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• emboliformis
                • Oct 2013

I hope they add the non licensed version and I can have a chance for 100% trophies (as if I can ever do it) But I like to know that it is possible. I have all the other tables but this one...

Comment

• hunter328
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Apr 2012

I didn't even realize they had left the store. I bought one team's version when it came out. I really like the table but hated how it kind of wrecked the Pro Score leaderboard since each separate version was counted as a separate table and those that bought multiple or all of the versions suddenly had that many more tables. Now that they're not even available anymore it kind of kills going for the top of that leaderboard for anyone who didn't already have them. I always really liked seeing where I placed across all of the tables versus everyone else but now it's impossible to tell who you can compare with that has the same number of tables or what their comparative score would be.
                  If or when ZP3 comes out one thing I'd really like Zen to focus on is keeping the Pro Score leaderboard working in a way that it shows that. It's also been broken on the PS4 since ZP2 first came to that system. I mostly play on Vita though.
                  Speaking of high scores, well, more news soon. Hint: (sings) "I'm the king, I'm the king, yes I am the king." Chorus: "He's the king, he's the king, yes he is the king!" (I don't know what they're really singing, but that's how I always sing it.)
                  sigpic

Comment

• shogun00
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by tfhfony
                    Still hoping ZEN will change their minds about Extreme & Ms Splosion...
                    Ms. Splosion-man is owned by Microsoft, so that one is a no go for Sony consoles.

Comment

• tfhfony
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hunter328
                      I didn't even realize they had left the store. I bought one team's version when it came out. I really like the table but hated how it kind of wrecked the Pro Score leaderboard since each separate version was counted as a separate table and those that bought multiple or all of the versions suddenly had that many more tables. Now that they're not even available anymore it kind of kills going for the top of that leaderboard for anyone who didn't already have them. I always really liked seeing where I placed across all of the tables versus everyone else but now it's impossible to tell who you can compare with that has the same number of tables or what their comparative score would be.
                      If or when ZP3 comes out one thing I'd really like Zen to focus on is keeping the Pro Score leaderboard working in a way that it shows that. It's also been broken on the PS4 since ZP2 first came to that system. I mostly play on Vita though.
                      Speaking of high scores, well, more news soon. Hint: (sings) "I'm the king, I'm the king, yes I am the king." Chorus: "He's the king, he's the king, yes he is the king!" (I don't know what they're really singing, but that's how I always sing it.)
                      @Barbiebobomb:

Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

@Barbiebobomb:

Would it be an idea for the programmers to recalculate the ProScores by only using the maximum score one has reached on any of the Super LeaGue Football tables. This would probably make the Pro Scores more fair.
                        I will pass along your suggestion!

Comment

• hunter328
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Apr 2012

@Barbiebobomb:

I suggested that when it first happened but was told it wasn't possible. Maybe it is now though?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Alipan
                            • Jun 2011

This has been asked before and there is a thread somewhere where Zen state that adding all the football scores together is intentional.

Obviously that means that you have to buy all the football tables to compete which seems very unfair.

Personally I think they just messed up. Not sure if its still the case but I believe that even if you own all the tables there is only one leaderboard so there is no way of knowing what score you have on which table!?

Actually a real shame as pro score was a great concept that was tarnished by this issue almost as soon as it was introduced.

Comment

• tfhfony
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                              I will pass along your suggestion!
                              Of course it is possible. It's more a matter of wanting to do so...

Comment

Working...