X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by DA5ID

So how bout el dorado, earth defense, v12, ninja gaiden, street fighter, agents, buccaneer, ms splosion man, extreme, nightmare mansion, rocky bull winkle, or speed machine being ported over to iOS?
    Will post when we have some news on the older stuff coming to iOS

Comment

• CalvinMartyKlein
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Plants vs. Zombies Pinball is now available for Pinball FX2 on Xbox One today! Already own the table on Pinball FX2 for Xbox 360? Great! You can import the table to Xbox One totally free of charge.
      With other Xbox 360 tables that I own, the price of the Xbox One versions show as FREE, but with this one it still says $2.99. Even in the checkout it says that. Can you update the website to change the price to FREE if we own the Plants Vs Zombies Xbox 360 table?

I don't own an Xbox One yet, but I would like to purchase the Xbox One version the same way that have done with other tables.

Thank you.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by CalvinMartyKlein
        With other Xbox 360 tables that I own, the price of the Xbox One versions show as FREE, but with this one it still says $2.99. Even in the checkout it says that. Can you update the website to change the price to FREE if we own the Plants Vs Zombies Xbox 360 table?

I don't own an Xbox One yet, but I would like to purchase the Xbox One version the same way that have done with other tables.

Thank you.
        Once you get your Xbox, you should be able to import it if you bought the 360 version. Let me know if you still can't once you have your Xbox One set up. Also, we don't have control of the Xbox Marketplace website, only Microsoft does.
        Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 08-04-2015, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
          • Jun 2012

What's with this table? I don't remember this table being this stingy on the 360. Oddly enough, can't increase the damn multipliers just like on the 360 with that old bug.

Been playing this for the past hour+ Not one extra ball, when this table use to give them out like candy.

I dunno, maybe because it's i haven't played it in a very long time, but I remember this table being a hell of a lot easier to play.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

The PvZ achievement issue should now be fixed, try earning the achievement again and let me know if you still have trouble.

Comment

• jan43
              • Aug 2015

results deleted so far?

Hi, after this achievement - fix all results so far are gone. Is this because of this update fixing the achievement problem?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jan43
                Hi, after this achievement - fix all results so far are gone. Is this because of this update fixing the achievement problem?
                What results are you referring to? Leaderboard high scores? More details please

Comment

• jan43
                  • Aug 2015

Hi, at the table the local highscores from 2 days ago are still there, but in friendslist and worldranklist they are gone. There you see only results from today. Just talked to some friends and they confirmed thiss issue.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Hi, at the table the local highscores from 2 days ago are still there, but in friendslist and worldranklist they are gone. There you see only results from today. Just talked to some friends and they confirmed thiss issue.
                    Just your score or all scores?

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Comment

• jan43
                      • Aug 2015

I made 3 screenshots on xbox one, my gamertag there is also jan43. On the first pic you see my best local result from some days ago, 103 mio. Second screenie shows my actual friends ranklist, where no result from me is mentioned. Third pic is world ranklist, where the result is not mentioned. Maybe this is a problem caused because of your update. And thanks for your quick replies another detail: I earned the achievement already, and if you look at the icon of the table in my screenshots, this little icon for "achievement won" cannot be seen anymore...
                      Last edited by jan43; 08-05-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                        • May 2014

Just curious, will PvZ be getting its own folder, or being foldered into the Zen Collection?

As it stands, it's just in a massive black box all on its lonesome!

My OCD needs to where I should slot it into my twitch profile!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

I made 3 screenshots on xbox one, my gamertag there is also jan43. On the first pic you see my best local result from some days ago, 103 mio. Second screenie shows my actual friends ranklist, where no result from me is mentioned. Third pic is world ranklist, where the result is not mentioned. Maybe this is a problem caused because of your update. And thanks for your quick replies another detail: I earned the achievement already, and if you look at the icon of the table in my screenshots, this little icon for "achievement won" cannot be seen anymore...
                          Can you post links to the screenshots or just send them to [email protected]?

Comment

• Xyjar
                            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by BBIAJ
                            Just curious, will PvZ be getting its own folder, or being foldered into the Zen Collection?

On the same topic, I've always been bugged by all of the ones that have a whole pane to themselves. I think it would be much nicer to have an Other/Misc pane with all the one-off tables that don't belong to an actual collection. If there is ever a second table released for any of them, they can be moved out to their own pane.

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Xyjar
                              On the same topic, I've always been bugged by all of the ones that have a whole pane to themselves. I think it would be much nicer to have an Other/Misc pane with all the one-off tables that don't belong to an actual collection. If there is ever a second table released for any of them, they can be moved out to their own pane.
                              i thought by adding tables to "my favorites" would add them to their own pane, but apparently not the case at all since that seems to do nothing.

Comment

• Skode
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by BBIAJ

It was originally available at launch of Xbox One version of PFX2 with its own green tab before being pulled. I would assume it will once more get its own tab, it was under "Plants Vs Zombies" as well as i recall back then and not say "EA" or "Popcap" as one would assume. Still all these tabs make me desire more tables to fill them out - i would rather have it "EA", Walking Dead as "Telltale Games", Portal as "Valve" etc so ideally down the line we can fill the tabs easier with other tables from the publishers getting featured even Koei-Tecmo and Capcom despite this still having just the one table so far after all this time.

Comment

Working...