This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drmatto
    • Feb 2014

ZP2 on PS4 purchased tables are not available.

Purchased the star wars and doctor strange table on PS4. They have downloaded according to the PS store and download notifications. But the ZP2 table select screen still says "buy table" or "download demo" when either are selected again then it takes me to the store and i am told "content not available". Quite frustrating.

When I ask to import tables the tables are available to import but when selected to download it goes no where. Takes me back to the downloads part of the PS store and it tells me they have been downloaded. Frustrating.

Also, can i turn off the option to play in 3D that appears each time i start the app, i never want to play in 3D so it would be good to be able to get straight to the main menu.

Cheers.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by drmatto
      Purchased the star wars and doctor strange table on PS4. They have downloaded according to the PS store and download notifications. But the ZP2 table select screen still says "buy table" or "download demo" when either are selected again then it takes me to the store and i am told "content not available". Quite frustrating.

When I ask to import tables the tables are available to import but when selected to download it goes no where. Takes me back to the downloads part of the PS store and it tells me they have been downloaded. Frustrating.

Also, can i turn off the option to play in 3D that appears each time i start the app, i never want to play in 3D so it would be good to be able to get straight to the main menu.

Cheers.
      Try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and that should unlock it. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Comment

• PHDrawde
        • Jan 2014

Unaccounted ball on Super League

I ran into something odd on Super League (Zen F.C. on PS3) a few hours ago. I was in one of the two ball modes and as I was locking one of the balls in the defender lock above the right flipper I drained the other one. I don't remember the exact timing of how this happened since it was quick and confusing, but basically it launched the new ball from locking the defender as it ran the end of ball bonus and started ball 2. The flippers stayed live and it put another ball into the plunger lane but I'm pretty sure the table counted the ball that was still in play bouncing off of something as the ball it was trying to launch because instead of running down to kick the new ball into play the player guy stayed in the middle part of the table he likes to stand in. Also when it was running the end of ball bonus the camera went back to the single ball view but when it put the new ball in the plunger lane the camera got stuck in the multiball view. When I got the ball that was still in play into the upper playfield the guy finally ran down to kick the ball that had been just sitting there in the plunger lane and I then had two balls in play. The half ended when the timer ran out not to long after this and things went back to normal after that. I'm used to things a lot like this happening on real tables so I don't personally count this as a game breaking glitch or bug but I thought I would mention it here anyways since it would probably distress a lot of people.

Comment

• eMeL-Music
          • Dec 2010

PS4 Trophy Unlocks + Main Menu Bug

First a minor thing (but still annoying). When you enter main menu on PS4 your trophies pins won't show up correctly in the mini pictures (table selection screen), if you enter too quick from the ZP Logo screen (when you need to press start/option on your controller). Another thing in main menu is the chaotic way of sorting the tables (kind of not chronologic). If entered too quick (as mentioned before) it also causes the cursor when selecting a table to switch back to the very first one again (upper left one) till sorting is done.

The other one i'm always seeing is that you still get the unlock trophy slow motion (when trophy pops up) although you have unlocked it already. very annoying on Bobafett when you pass the sarlacc pit or star fighter assault when you earn 100 accomodations and so on - it's with every trophy on every table. Maybe you could implement an option to choose if trophy unlocks still poping up after earning them.

Please pass the info as it should be an easy fix. Thanks for the attention and have a great (pinball) day ✌️
          Last edited by eMeL-Music; 02-28-2014, 07:10 AM. Reason: added solution for trophy unlocks

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Thanks for the reports!

Comment

• Croftanator
              Table Designer
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by PHDrawde
              I ran into something odd on Super League (Zen F.C. on PS3) a few hours ago. I was in one of the two ball modes and as I was locking one of the balls in the defender lock above the right flipper I drained the other one. I don't remember the exact timing of how this happened since it was quick and confusing, but basically it launched the new ball from locking the defender as it ran the end of ball bonus and started ball 2. The flippers stayed live and it put another ball into the plunger lane but I'm pretty sure the table counted the ball that was still in play bouncing off of something as the ball it was trying to launch because instead of running down to kick the new ball into play the player guy stayed in the middle part of the table he likes to stand in. Also when it was running the end of ball bonus the camera went back to the single ball view but when it put the new ball in the plunger lane the camera got stuck in the multiball view. When I got the ball that was still in play into the upper playfield the guy finally ran down to kick the ball that had been just sitting there in the plunger lane and I then had two balls in play. The half ended when the timer ran out not to long after this and things went back to normal after that. I'm used to things a lot like this happening on real tables so I don't personally count this as a game breaking glitch or bug but I thought I would mention it here anyways since it would probably distress a lot of people.
              Thanks for the report. It could happen if you locked the 3rd ball during a skill mastery multiball and lost the remaining ball immediately afterwards. As you say, apart from being confusing, it wouldn't cause any major game ending problems.

I've put in a fix for it... but when or even if it gets patched, I don't know.

Comment

• srusli
                • Jan 2014

During 3d mode activated, sounds/music cutting off randomly during gameplay

I have this problem where the sounds/music glitched/cutting off then restarting again randomly during gameplay. Anyone having the same problems ? Pretty sure that my HDMI cables (1.4 compatible) have no issues and the screens are OK during the glitch. Please look into this issue. Thanks!!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by srusli
                  I have this problem where the sounds/music glitched/cutting off then restarting again randomly during gameplay. Anyone having the same problems ? Pretty sure that my HDMI cables (1.4 compatible) have no issues and the screens are OK during the glitch. Please look into this issue. Thanks!!
                  Are you on PS3 or PS4? What kind of TV are you using?

Comment

• Scubafinch
                    • Sep 2012

It might have already been mentioned in another thread, but as this is the official bug one I'd like to report an issue with the Vita crashing (or displaying an error) when attempting to sync trophies. The only new trophies I have since last sync are the new Star Wars table related ones.

Additionally some of my PSN friend scores are not showing up on the friend filtered leaderboards. Examples for me (Scubafinch) are lardteamaker on PS4 and timdog350 on Vita. The issue with the PS4 friends leaderboard has been there since the PS4 Zen Pinball launch. I have over 100 PSN friends... just in case that's part of the problem. It has been for many devs!

Anyway, the new tables are great (as always)!

Comment

• srusli
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                      Are you on PS3 or PS4? What kind of TV are you using?
                      I am using a PS4 and using a Samsung 40" LED TV, pretty new with all the modes supported. 1080p etc.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by srusli
                        I am using a PS4 and using a Samsung 40" LED TV, pretty new with all the modes supported. 1080p etc.
                        You might try turning off any extra modes on your TV (like game mode, etc) and see if that helps.

Comment

• eracet
                          • May 2014

Help: No audio at all: PS3: Zen Pinball 2, Marvel Pinball and Star Wars Pinball

Hi there

I have all above on PS3 and Zen Pinball 2 (incl. all Star Wars tables) on my PS4. Bought new Star Wars pack for PS3 yesterday, so could cross-play it on PS4, as per Zen's instructions. Downloaded and installed. Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 updated itself to V1.0.7 (I think) when I ran it to import tables. Star Wars Pinball updated to V1.0.2 (I think) when I ran it to run tables… But neither now play any audio out at all. Weirdly, I tried running Marvel Pinball tonight and that is now also completely without audio. Nothing, from and including the Zen Pinball ident/splash screen onwards. Everything is fine on ZP2 on the PS4 though (system update 1.7.0 installed).

Anyway, this is really weird. And yes the audio is working on the XMB when I launch the game, so my speakers etc. are turned on. What an earth is going on here and how can I hope to get it fixed? Surely I don't have to reinstall everything?! Any help would be greatly received.

Comment

• shogun00
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by eracet
                            Anyway, this is really weird. And yes the audio is working on the XMB when I launch the game, so my speakers etc. are turned on. What an earth is going on here and how can I hope to get it fixed? Surely I don't have to reinstall everything?! Any help would be greatly received.
                            Check the audio outputs settings on the PS3 (under display settings). Make sure they are outputting the single into the correct channels.

Comment

• snakeman07
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2012

Found a bug on the Masters of the Force table. The Sith Holocron was down, and my ball ended up right next to the lone ball that sits next to it. They both disappeared and it was a constant noise of two balls hitting each other (no homo). Then, that sound went away. The table tries to fix itself by putting another ball in the plunger every 15 seconds or so but it doesn't succeed. However, if I nudge constantly in an up/right direction, one of the balls (presumably the Holocron ball) will come out and get launched. It will then act as if it's magnetized and wants to go to its home at the Holocron. I think the force is strong with this one. lol I recorded a video, I'll post it when it's done uploading

Last edited by snakeman07; 05-11-2014, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Dicepticon79
                                • Jul 2011

that is a weird bug ....
                                i found a very minor bug on New Hope, the Skillshot Light in the Tuskenlane stays lit for ever , anoying in some Missions.
                                It gets ok after loosing the Ball

Comment

Working...