Bethesda Pinball now available on Nintendo Switch!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Bethesda Pinball now available on Nintendo Switch!

Greetings, Pinball Wizards!

We are excited to bring this thrilling three-table pinball pack to Pinball FX3 Switch users TODAY! Bethesda Pinball is comprised of a trio of action-packed tables inspired by iconic gaming franchises: Fallout Pinball, DOOM Pinball and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pinball!

Explore the secrets of Fallout Pinball’s world decimated by nuclear war, as you join factions, raid vaults and collect bobbleheads on the table.

Fight to stay alive in DOOM Pinball as you face the rage of hell itself, battling hordes of demons on Mars.

And finally, fulfill your destiny as the Dragonborn in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pinball while crafting weapons, wielding magic, and equipping armor in your quest to defeat the returning dragons.

The launch of Bethesda Pinball is just the beginning of many more tables to come, expanding the Switch's Pinball FX3 library from its initial 30 titles. We are excited to be able to bring this adventurous experience to our Switch players!
    Last edited by McLovin; 04-04-2018, 02:06 PM.
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

Awesome. Nice one.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• Tech101
      • Jan 2012

Thank you so much. I'll shut up my negativity for a while now! Still would like to buy all the SW and Marvel tables but these will do nicely for now.
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Centurion
        • Feb 2018

Nice! =D

Comment

• Chasnotchaz
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Tech101
          Thank you so much. I'll shut up my negativity for a while now! Still would like to buy all the SW and Marvel tables but these will do nicely for now.
          You said it perfectly! Exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

• Chili
            Community Representative
            • Mar 2018

Hey Guys!

We are just as happy as you are! Thanks for the nice comments!

Comment

• cantankerous--
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2016

How come switch users still have no demo versions available for us to try before we buy?

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

Comment

• JaySTeeY
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                How come switch users still have no demo versions available for us to try before we buy?
                I don't think PBFX3 has demos available. but I will have to check when I get home...
                XBL GT - JaySTeeY
                casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

• cantankerous--
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by JaySTeeY
                  I don't think PBFX3 has demos available. but I will have to check when I get home...
                  It does on ps4...............can't tell you about xbox or other platforms, but definitely not on the switch.

sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Nov 2016

demos.jpg

Just taken.............Obviously I couldnt include the entire list, but the pic shows two demo versions.

sigpic

Comment

• JaySTeeY
                      • Apr 2014

No demos for XB1, either in-game or thru XBL store. Eh, no big deal for me, $10 well spent. Unless I absolutely dislike a table theme (ie Family Guy or South Park), I just buy the tables to support Zen.
                      XBL GT - JaySTeeY
                      casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by JaySTeeY
                        No demos for XB1, either in-game or thru XBL store. Eh, no big deal for me, $10 well spent. Unless I absolutely dislike a table theme (ie Family Guy or South Park), I just buy the tables to support Zen.
                        Dude family guy rocks, its like the quintessential table that has all the raw elements of family guy along with its crude humor. Dude, if you dont support games like this next year they will have tables that have no music from the series and no voice over from the real actors..............you can already see it coming.
                        Last edited by cantankerous--; 04-08-2018, 10:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Louise Superstar
                          • Apr 2018

I hate the programmes Family Guy, American Dad etc but buy the table pack, Bob's Burgers is a bloody excellent table!

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
                            • Feb 2012

Sweet! Are the Star Wars and Marvel tables coming to Switch? Is there a licensing issue preventing them from coming at all? At least I can still play them on PS4, but I wouldn't mind seeing portable versions. There's also that framerate issue on non-pro PS4s that I hope gets fixed soon.
                            Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 05-08-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Wolfie
                              • May 2018

I am having a bug with the Skyrim table on Switch. The lockpicking feature is just a black screen. I can hear the sounds though, and the dot matrix is still visible.

Comment

Working...