X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dicepticon79
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Jeppo99
    I've found a potentially game-breaking bug on Spider-Man. With this bug it may be possible to build up a huge score. Once I discovered the bug I tilted the game so that I won't take advantage of it. I was on a personal best at the time (400M+) and it was my last ball but I wanted to make my score fair.

I'll PM BarbieBobomb and tell her how I got the bug going as I don't want to make how to do perform the bug public for obvious reasons.
    Never run into such a Bug on Spidey , i share the first Place with TBruno on the Leaderboard, only Snakeman has seen me playing the Table for hours, to confirm that i have no Bogusscore lol hope Zen can fix it wath ever it is .... the only Bug on Spidey i ran in was that the Ball dissapeared without returning, Tilt not possible & i had to newstart a 630 billion Score. The Score was lost , but the highest JJ Stage got saved in the Stats.
    The Bug happend durring the Start all Villains Mode, after the Pumpkin exploded...... it happened again ,twice ,but then it launched me a new Ball
    Last edited by Dicepticon79; 11-16-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• iCub
      • Sep 2012

V1.02

No nudge sound effect on the Fantastic Four table.

Comment

• Soulcollector1
        • Nov 2012

El Dorado bug vita

Playing zenpinball2 El Dorado table on vita tonight and got stuck 3 different times in this hole each time forceing me to quit the game. The ball will just sit their and bounce up and down rapidly.
        Last edited by Soulcollector1; 11-18-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Kaydiz
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by sui99
          Ninja Gaiden

I'm not able to post local scores. The screen where you enter your initials never shows up and the local highscore list only shows the predefined scores. I have no idea what may have caused this. Are others experiencing the same issue?
          same here. all other tables are working fine. i am playing on vita btw.

Comment

• snakeman07
            Banned
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Kaydiz
            same here. all other tables are working fine. i am playing on vita btw.
            Well, all I can think of is that you have to beat those local scores before you can type your initials I believe.

Comment

• iCub
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
              Well, all I can think of is that you have to beat those local scores before you can type your initials I believe.
              I'd say that the OP is likely well aware of this by the statement "same here. all other tables are working fine." The implication being that their winning scores are not being recorded on this specific table.

Comment

• snakeman07
                Banned
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by iCub
                I'd say that the OP is likely well aware of this by the statement "same here. all other tables are working fine." The implication being that their winning scores are not being recorded on this specific table.
                Maybe because they beat all the pre-loaded scores on the other tables, just not Ninja Gaiden. Just trying to help Whether it's helpful or not, at least I tried.

Comment

• bajoe
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ChazzH69
                  Not sure where to post this but I had an error then crash in Zen Pinball 2 (Vita)

I was scrolling the trophy list for each game and it suddenly kicked me out, back into the main menu then crashed.

I got a 'Report This Problem' message. C2-12828-1
                  I reloaded the game to try and repeat the error and all of the trophies I had got were no longer listed.
                  Quit the game, then closed it (page close). Reloaded the game and everything was back to normal.

Scrolled to the PvZ and it crashed once again.

Hope it helps and gets sorted. Love the game.
                  Originally posted by bajoe
                  Just wondering if there's a resolution for this. I am experiencing the same behavior with Zen PB 2 on my Vita. Except for me it happens on the trophies for the original Marvel tables (usually Spider-man or Wolverine).
                  Is this still on the radar for the devs?

I checked after the last patch but ZP2 on my Vita still crashes when I attempt to check trophies in game. I thought it might be an issue with corrupt data or my memory card so I went into safe mode on my Vita and reformatted my memory card, restored my Vita and rebuilt the database. But ZP2 still crashed. I also tried deleting and reinstalling ZP2. I even tried installing ZP2 onto a different memory card.

I did notice something. When I reinstalled ZP2, I checked for crashing after installing each table/pack. ZP2 didn't start crashing until the 5th install (11th table) both times.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Thanks for the reports, everyone! Sending to the team

Comment

• Sparkdoctor
                      • Nov 2012

Auto nudge

I believe this is what it is being called, when the table moves all by itself. I understand that if I change settings it not a problem but I do play with the motion sensor for nudging the ball. Am I the only one left having an issue here? I'm no pinball wizard but this can cause you to loose control which is frustrating. It did seem to get a little better last week but definately still there. Any ideas?

Comment

• Pyrii
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
                        That has happened to me a couple of times, but I was able to do a bangback (death save).
                        Because of the lack of control customisation, it means I hold the controller in a way that makes it difficult to quickly press the launch button or nudge the table. So I tend not to bother with nudging. If I could map the flippers to Down + X then it might be easier, like with the 3DS.

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                        Thanks for the reports, everyone! Sending to the team
                        Dear god I hope so. Not just bugs but the many many suggestions around here that would be fairly simple to implement too.
                        Last edited by Pyrii; 11-21-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Pyrii
                          Dear god I hope so. Not just bugs but the many many suggestions around here that would be fairly simple to implement too.
                          I send all suggestions to the team. All of them.

Comment

• Pyrii
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                            I send all suggestions to the team. All of them.
                            The question is, how do you get them to listen? Do you have to stand over them with a whip?

Comment

• snakeman07
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pyrii
                              The question is, how do you get them to listen? Do you have to stand over them with a whip?
                              Last time I checked, they are only suggestions, not death threats XD

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                                Last time I checked, they are only suggestions, not death threats XD
                                The ones with violent threats/rude comments go to a special folder marked TRASH

Comment

Working...