Post all bugs here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wims_Beta
    • Jun 2017

Ho no, with the Volume 3, you still havent fix the bug with the freeze at the end of the rewind ?! Seriously I cant believe it !

Ok see you when it will be.
    sigpic

Comment

• ImagineVP
      Pinhead
      • Mar 2019

Champions Pub Jump Rope issue

Champions Pub Jump Rope issue:
      -Steam cabinet
      -New, tricked out rebuild version
      -Table view #8
      -The ball never makes it up to the Jump Rope section.
      It appears the "magnet" is on the "edge", not in the "middle" where the ball is supposed to be, thus never allowing the ball to get up to the jump rope platform. Ball just sticks on the side, pops off, then repeats the process. Have to tilt the game to release it from the glitch
      Last edited by ImagineVP; 03-20-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ImagineVP
        Champions Pub Jump Rope issue:
        -New, tricked out version
        -Table view #8
        -The ball never makes it up to the Jump Rope section.
        It appears the "magnet" is on the "edge", not in the "middle" where the ball is supposed to be, thus never allowing the ball to get up to the jump rope platform. Ball just sticks on the side, pops off, then repeats the process. Have to tilt the game to release it from the glitch
        I haven't ran into that one on the PS4 version. It's either platform specific or table view specific.

FWIW, I use table view #1.

Comment

• LeanderL
          Pinball Wizard
          • May 2013

Champion Pub:

Fight 1 started, the ball disappeared...somewhere near the boxer I think. Nowhere to be seen...I had to tilt the table...but the ball didn't reappear...had to quit the table.
          http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• FabeChe_LupsClub
            • Apr 2018

Share a new list with already famous bugs, that's not necessary.

@Zen, Wake up guys !
            The pinball, you opened it, we came !

sigpic

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
              Pinhead
              • May 2018

Originally posted by wims_Beta
              Ho no, with the Volume 3, you still havent fix the bug with the freeze at the end of the rewind ?! Seriously I cant believe it !

Ok see you when it will be.
              You'll be gone some time then my friend. Didn't you know Zen don't fix bugs anymore? They're too busy pumping out glitchy, untested tables & raking in the cash!

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

There is a new bug that effects every new williams table in volume 3 where if you simply start the game and pause to view your table guide before starting when you resume the game or even start a new one no ball is ejected to the playfield.
                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                  There is a new bug that effects every new williams table in volume 3 where if you simply start the game and pause to view your table guide before starting when you resume the game or even start a new one no ball is ejected to the playfield.
                  This is f'd up. I had to restart my game and because that mode has a save even if you do not select it the game will not give you a ball. I will have to go in now and reload a previous profile. Hope it works, but here is the thing. You guys never ever fix shit lately so Im going to go into my community and have them all do it. Let's see the outcry after. Be back shortly.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                  3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                  sigpic

Comment

• pbo
                    • Nov 2018

Lights also don't blink, the table is bricked and can not be reset, no matter game or table restarts. I think it's about time we get an operator menu?

Last edited by pbo; 03-21-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Currenseeder1
                      • Jan 2019

Well Over A Month With No Fixes

After over a month, El Dorado is still malfunctioning. I’m afraid to check Sorcerer’s Lair and The Avengers. Since last checking in, I see Zen has released a few new Williams tables. It would be a lie to state I’m not interested, but foolish to invest! As soon as they acquire a little age, there’s a real possibility they’ll be unplayable. No thanks.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Currenseeder1
                        After over a month, El Dorado is still malfunctioning. I’m afraid to check Sorcerer’s Lair and The Avengers. Since last checking in, I see Zen has released a few new Williams tables. It would be a lie to state I’m not interested, but foolish to invest! As soon as they acquire a little age, there’s a real possibility they’ll be unplayable. No thanks.
                        I bought em and yep they be buggy too.

sigpic

Comment

• eljulo
                          • Mar 2019

Default bugs on 2k resolutions, and tournaments mode

hey guys, i have multiple bugs on tournament mode

- the game crash 3 times for 5
                          - i have sometimes a latency on my flips

I try to play on 2k resolutions (i ve reinstalled my game)
                          - Impossible to play in 2k without crash and sometimes the zoom are too big, i need to restart my game to play.

On the table black rose :

- i cannot play without scores on the screens, i have to press y 2 times every games i played for display the score on the screen

Best regards

Comment

• HighFive
                            • Sep 2018

Flippers sometime not registering action

The flippers sometime are not registering action lately, playing on IOS atm, but saw people claiming it also happen on consoles, with tables from pack 3. Didnt test if others tables from older packs are affected too, this issue seem to have appear with pack no.3.

Comment

• Chili
                              Community Representative
                              • Mar 2018

Hi Cantankerous!

Thanks for the feedback, it is very useful for us.

Good news, we found the bug! We have already fixed it but until we can make the new patch we have a workaround solution for those who suffer from this issue and cannot play their tables.

To fix it you have to load the table, restart it and quit the Main Menu while the intro camera is still running (so do not start the table). This should fix the game for now.

We are already working on a patch addressing this issue and some others as well (like the rewind one) and hopefully we can release it to you very soon.

Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience!

Zen Team

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Chili
                                Hi Cantankerous!

Thanks for the feedback, it is very useful for us.

Good news, we found the bug! We have already fixed it but until we can make the new patch we have a workaround solution for those who suffer from this issue and cannot play their tables.

To fix it you have to load the table, restart it and quit the Main Menu while the intro camera is still running (so do not start the table). This should fix the game for now.

We are already working on a patch addressing this issue and some others as well (like the rewind one) and hopefully we can release it to you very soon.

Thank you for your patience and we are sorry for the inconvenience!

Zen Team
                                Thanks Chili. Please don't forget the other williams table bugs. Black rose classic mode, activate the williams cgi onscreen characters just as final ball is draining and double your score. Rewind. Don't use it, but it seems high on the list of buggy stuff and camera resetting in williams tables tournament mode.

sigpic

Comment

Working...