X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hudibauc
    • Nov 2009

Hello all,

I have a problem with Marvel Pinball: Original Pack on PS4. I have a licence, but the demo part is somehow linked to the Avengers pack on UK PSN PS4 store. So, the content on the store is named Marvel Pinball Original Pack, but once selecting it you see an Icon and description of the Avengers pack. The four tables are grayed out in ZP2 and selecting it brings up a menu, where Buy option immediately dissapears (I guess this implies that licence is recognized) and offers to "download and play". Selecting this option leads to PSN store with error "Item not available". When/If this is fixed, will I have the option to download the correct pack, as PS4 store has a weird download list?
    Last edited by hudibauc; 12-21-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hudibauc
      Hello all,

I have a problem with Marvel Pinball: Original Pack on PS4. I have a licence, but the demo part is somehow linked to the Avengers pack on UK PSN PS4 store. So, the content on the store is named Marvel Pinball Original Pack, but once selecting it you see an Icon and description of the Avengers pack. The four tables are grayed out in ZP2 and selecting it brings up a menu, where Buy option immediately dissapears (I guess this implies that licence is recognized) and offers to "download and play". Selecting this option leads to PSN store with error "Item not available". When/If this is fixed, will I have the option to download the correct pack, as PS4 store has a weird download list?
      That is super weird! I'll let the team know.

Comment

• hudibauc
        • Nov 2009

Hey BarbieBobomb, yeah it is. Basically both, the unlock key and trial part of Marvel Original Pack lead to same description/file of Avengers Pack on UK PS4 store. When accessing the store over the web (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com) description of add-ons is correct but initializing download to PS4 from there also does not grant you the right files. I guess some weird upload mishap happened. Thanks for looking into it. Happy xmas to you and the team.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Looks like we're live in North America!

Comment

• Dinosaur Toy
            • May 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...2PS40000000001
            Away I go to download!

Comment

• syrene
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...2PS40000000001
              You are live!! I just finished downloading and importing my tables.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Just FYI, we aren't seeing Dr Strange on the ps4 version. Sit tight!

Comment

• crazymanjj
                  • Dec 2013

can't download avengers chronicles

I tried to purchase the Avengers: Chronicles pack for PS4 and ran into several problems. I was unable to purchase the pack from inside the game as it said there was no content and that the content was no longer available. I then went to the Playstation Store and found the Avengers: Chronicles pack under addons on the Zen Pinball 2 page and attempted to purchase and download the pack from there. I went to checkout and I was given the message "We're sorry, this product can not be purchased at this time followed by the error code (E-82000113) I wouldn't have minded very much, it is the first day of launch and there are bound to be bugs, except the store also took the money from my wallet that I had just deposited to purchase the pack. Hopefully your team can have this fixed and can either allow me to have my tables purchased or refund the money taken from my account.

Comment

• Warped Trekker
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Chopper
                    Very sad and maybe it is still to come as an update.
                    Thank you for the quick reply
                    Yeah a little disappointed here that there is no multiplayer. I did use it on the Xbox side in Pinball FX 2. I may just have to keep my xbox for the time being. I really wish some of PFX2 tables would be ported over too.
                    PSN ID: mdh71

Comment

• Grimmy11
                      • Dec 2013

I have a weird problem with Zen on PS4.

I bought the Marvel Originals pack on my PS3, then imported it into my Ps4 version (took a few attempts because of PSN being buggy) and I have now installed it and the unlock on my PS4, Problem is when I go in the game it still shows the trial versions and has the option to buy pack. If I select this it takes me to the download screen for Zen, the pack and the unlock key (which I've already installed) after I go back it changes to "Download and Play" (I've already downloaded it) Pressing this will once again take me back to the download screen, even if I download and install it again It stays on "download and play"

I've tried deleting my whole Zen Pinball data and reinstalling it again but the same thing happens. Quitting the game and returning put's the cycle back to the beginning asking me to buy it again

If I go to the store the table pack and unlock key show as purchased on my PS4 so the license is definitely there

Comment

• warlock7
                        • Jul 2012

Other tables?

Barbie,

Will we be getting the other tables for Zen on PS4? I don't see El Dorado, Excalibur, Mars, Shaman, Street Fighter, Tesla or V12 in my list.

I also don't see Doctor Strange...

No Ninja Gaiden either?!?
                        Last edited by warlock7; 12-27-2013, 06:40 PM.
                        Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by crazymanjj
                          I tried to purchase the Avengers: Chronicles pack for PS4 and ran into several problems. I was unable to purchase the pack from inside the game as it said there was no content and that the content was no longer available. I then went to the Playstation Store and found the Avengers: Chronicles pack under addons on the Zen Pinball 2 page and attempted to purchase and download the pack from there. I went to checkout and I was given the message "We're sorry, this product can not be purchased at this time followed by the error code (E-82000113) I wouldn't have minded very much, it is the first day of launch and there are bound to be bugs, except the store also took the money from my wallet that I had just deposited to purchase the pack. Hopefully your team can have this fixed and can either allow me to have my tables purchased or refund the money taken from my account.
                          You'd have to contact Sony for a refund but what region are you in (North America or Europe)? Try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and that should unlock it.

Originally posted by Grimmy11
                          I have a weird problem with Zen on PS4.

I bought the Marvel Originals pack on my PS3, then imported it into my Ps4 version (took a few attempts because of PSN being buggy) and I have now installed it and the unlock on my PS4, Problem is when I go in the game it still shows the trial versions and has the option to buy pack. If I select this it takes me to the download screen for Zen, the pack and the unlock key (which I've already installed) after I go back it changes to "Download and Play" (I've already downloaded it) Pressing this will once again take me back to the download screen, even if I download and install it again It stays on "download and play"

I've tried deleting my whole Zen Pinball data and reinstalling it again but the same thing happens. Quitting the game and returning put's the cycle back to the beginning asking me to buy it again

If I go to the store the table pack and unlock key show as purchased on my PS4 so the license is definitely there
                          Are you in North America or Europe? Try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and see if that helps.

Originally posted by warlock7
                          Barbie,

Will we be getting the other tables for Zen on PS4? I don't see El Dorado, Excalibur, Mars, Shaman, Street Fighter, Tesla or V12 in my list.

I also don't see Doctor Strange...

No Ninja Gaiden either?!?
                          Dr Strange is not up yet, we will post when it goes live. We were only able to bring the tables you see at launch, no plans to bring any other old tables at this time.
                          Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-27-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• hudibauc
                            • Nov 2009

I have solved my problem with deleting zen pinball 2 and redownload just the core game which auto added all add-ons. The funny part was, that on the store the links were pointing to the right packages, while under my library the links were still broken, so I decided to re-download the whole thing.

Comment

• Warped Trekker
                              • Nov 2010

Yeah since I bought them just the other day on ps3, I had to try a couple times to get them imported on ps4. All activated now.

Now I just need more pinball friends.

Comment

• Atum
                                • Dec 2013

How do you play online against other people? Only seem to find hot seat and splitscreen on the same ps4.

Also anyone else having trouble with the left flipper? Sometimes it begins to flip without me touching it, and it seems it only happens on the return of the jedi table.

Comment

Working...