X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunter328
    Pinball Wizard
    • Apr 2012

Can’t Access Online

Is anyone else getting the message that online features are inaccessible at the moment? It’s 4:45pm EST, here. I’m trying to get into and play a tournament game but can’t since it’s down.
    Any idea when it’ll be back up?
    sigpic
  • Slaphammer
    • Feb 2014

Yes, me too at 3:53pm Mountain.

Comment

• jlouviere77
      • Apr 2019

Same problem here at 3:55pm PDT. It also seems like the Pinball FX3 website is down as well.
      Last edited by jlouviere77; 04-13-2019, 10:59 PM. Reason: Addendums

Comment

• Sheakeandbake
        • Apr 2019

Possibly related, but Independence Day Resurgence Battle Heroes is also down as of 8:00AM EST this morning

Comment

• grenadier
          Pinhead
          • Jun 2012

Still down

Still down, 11:18 PM EDT. Surely they have a pager and someone on duty, even on the weekend, to go reboot the server?

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by grenadier
            Still down, 11:18 PM EDT. Surely they have a pager and someone on duty, even on the weekend, to go reboot the server?
            I'll assume you were just making a joke as I'm certain there are things in place to automatically alert technicians when a server is not performing correctly or down entirely without need of someone physically overseeing it. Still down here too.
            Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
            2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
            3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
            sigpic

Comment

• Michelle911
              • Aug 2013

servers were up early this morning at about 6am pacific time, they were a little bit sluggish tho.

as for today they've been down from about 3pm up to now 10pm, and still down.
              Smack! That's how it's done!

Comment

• Marle
                • Apr 2019

Same

Same here aswell, just bought my first pack in a PS4 sale. My last Pinball game from this developer was on the PS3, Zen Pinball. This game seems more expansive, so looking forward playing it and might buy some more tables. Now I'm just playing other games.

Comment

• grenadier
                  Pinhead
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                  I'll assume you were just making a joke as I'm certain there are things in place to automatically alert technicians when a server is not performing correctly or down entirely without need of someone physically overseeing it. Still down here too.
                  Yes, and that alert would be via the pager I mentioned (or cell phone, text message, etc.) Not that someone needs to be there 24/7, but someone should be responsible for getting an alert and responding, remotely or in person, as needed.

Still down Sunday morning. I'm going to assume they're not going to bother fixing it on the weekend.

Comment

• hunter328
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Apr 2012

I hope it gets fixed soon. This could cost me $$$ if I can’t get in and set a good score in my tournament.
                    sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by hunter328
                      I hope it gets fixed soon. This could cost me $$$ if I can’t get in and set a good score in my tournament.
                      You have a league that has entry fee and prize money? I would be interested in that if computer users are excluded.
                      Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ccc
                        • Apr 2019

Servers down almost 24 hours. With no notifications or updates. Unacceptable.

Comment

• Michelle911
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Ccc
                          Servers down almost 24 hours. With no notifications or updates. Unacceptable.
                          I understand your feelings and could agree but we're not the ones with the commodity, unless it's your cash you speak of, then you could not accept it by not playing or paying for anything...

...regardless, it's back up. at least for now.

Comment

• Michelle911
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                            You have a league that has entry fee and prize money? I would be interested in that if computer users are excluded.
                            because computer users are cheating is apparently your meaning. have you alerted zen to the exploits you speak of? and what are they exactly?

Comment

• jlouviere77
                              • Apr 2019

Pinball FX3 PC servers are back online as of 6:50PM PDT 4/14/19 Finally we can play some matchups and tournaments.

Comment

Working...