X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TV_Junkie
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    Thanks - is it more like a momentary whole-screen freeze, or just the ball/flipper/animation stuttering individually?
    Whole-screen.

Comment

• Bonny666
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by TV_Junkie
      Whole-screen.

yes.....the whole screen....sometimes

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

A split second. Not every time. I don't think so, I doubt things update frequently enough to match how common these brief freezes are.
        Ah, you are running into the same problem as us PS3 gamers did in the past. For the PS3, the issue was linked to the leader boards. If you are continuing to get the freeze, then try playing the game offline.

Comment

• BBIAJ
          • May 2014

Admittedly, I hadn't seen it for a while, until the South Park tables came out, and yes, it does appear to be early on in the game.

Comment

• BBIAJ
            • May 2014

Thanks - is it more like a momentary whole-screen freeze, or just the ball/flipper/animation stuttering individually?
            Here you go Barbie, I made a clip as it happened just now whilst showing the table to a friend:

Let me know if you have any issues viewing it, and I'll try again.

It literally hangs for an entire second.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBIAJ
              Here you go Barbie, I made a clip as it happened just now whilst showing the table to a friend:

Let me know if you have any issues viewing it, and I'll try again.

It literally hangs for an entire second.
              Thanks! I can see the video just fine - will forward it to the team. Is this only happening on the South Park tables now, or are any others affected?

Others that reported the stuttering - can you please check the video and confirm you're having the same issue?
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-30-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                • May 2014

It's happened on pretty much all of the tables I've played, at one time or another, since launch.

Comment

• TV_Junkie
                  • Aug 2014

Yeah, that's how it happens for me. The action just hiccups for a moment, then it resumes and everything's fine.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBIAJ
                    It's happened on pretty much all of the tables I've played, at one time or another, since launch.
                    Yeah, that's how it happens for me. The action just hiccups for a moment, then it resumes and everything's fine.
                    Thanks guys, hopefully we can reproduce this and get it taken care of.

Comment

• Bonny666
                      • Sep 2014

Thanks! I can see the video just fine - will forward it to the team. Is this only happening on the South Park tables now, or are any others affected?

Others that reported the stuttering - can you please check the video and confirm you're having the same issue?

yes the same issue on all tables sometimes........free table on Halloween?

Comment

• 18Phoenix
                        • Nov 2014

I still can't import <The Walking Dead> table I already bought for XBOX360, price is again 2,99 €.
                        My gamertag is PHOENIX3600, I've a german account.
                        All other imports worked fine.

Comment

• 18Phoenix
                          • Nov 2014

Correction for importing table <The Walking Dead>:

The price says 2.99 €, but when I continue then comes the message that I already bought it
                          and the question for installing it.
                          So the mistake is that the price is shown even when it's for free.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 18Phoenix
                            Correction for importing table <The Walking Dead>:

The price says 2.99 €, but when I continue then comes the message that I already bought it
                            and the question for installing it.
                            So the mistake is that the price is shown even when it's for free.
                            Make sure you are using the same account and try going to ‘Manage Game' on your Xbox One, scroll to the right, and you should see content listed as ‘Ready for install.' Let me know if that does not work.

Comment

• boyjohn
                              • May 2011

Are the South Park tables supposed to be importing now, or are we still waiting on those. I got an Xbone yesterday, and those (and the Street Fighter one) seem to be the only ones that don't transfer over. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by boyjohn
                                Are the South Park tables supposed to be importing now, or are we still waiting on those. I got an Xbone yesterday, and those (and the Street Fighter one) seem to be the only ones that don't transfer over. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
                                Street Fighter imports are being worked on as we speak - South Park tables should import. Make sure you try the steps listed at the beginning of this thread and let me know if you still have trouble with South Park

Comment

Working...